Opinion Petition for a new logo?

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK custard yellow.

It seemed every year there was something wrong with the jumper but no one at the club who cared enough to fix it.

Like they’d get a container of jumpers in each November without anyone having to approve them.

I think they’d let us know they were aware and would look at it next year multiple times.

You think Collingwood would accept dark grey and cream guernseys?

Anyway, hopefully the right people are in charge of approving whatever logo we end up with.

View attachment 2106387
BLK's treatment of our proud guernsey was a disgrace. The home jumper is even more importany than the logo when it comes to representing the club.

BLK custard yellow.

It seemed every year there was something wrong with the jumper but no one at the club who cared enough to fix it.

Like they’d get a container of jumpers in each November without anyone having to approve them.

I think they’d let us know they were aware and would look at it next year multiple times.

You think Collingwood would accept dark grey and cream guernseys?

Anyway, hopefully the right people are in charge of approving whatever logo we end up with.

The guernsey seemed like an afterthought in those days. I don't know whose role that sort of thing would be but whoever it was, they were absolutely hopeless. Even with a shit logo the guernsey is the identity of your club. That's what we see every week. The club did not pay it even a second of thought.

The colours were terrible. But beyond that, and the most unforgivable, after years of guernseys having side panels BLK removed side panels. Great in theory, but the idiots at BLK assumed the side panels were the design and gave us the swim flags guernsey.

Not a single soul at the club went "Hey wait a minute... the hoops are supposed to go all the way around."

It took a social media campaign for them to fix it because absolutely no one at the club even realised it was wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Petition for a new logo?

Back