Petition/Letter to the Club demanding an external review (now with PDF link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan said they reviewed all aspects of the club last year and corrected issues. Did they see no issues with aging player lists and the people and money spent to retain this list.

So if we wait until the end of the year for the review and it takes a couple of
months to complete, we will be stuck with Burton and the assistants for another year.

This should be started now

That's the trick.

"Oh we did an external review, but unfortunately we couldn't implement the changes because it was completed after all AFL staff had signed contracts for the next year"

So if we wait until the end of the year for the review and it takes a couple of
months to complete, we will be stuck with Burton and the assistants for another year.

This should be started now
It doesn't need to take that long.

But the assistants must know by tomorrow, so no review is going to be that quick.

Fagan said they reviewed all aspects of the club last year and corrected issues. Did they see no issues with aging player lists and the people and money spent to retain this list.
Was an internal review. They marked themselves. What a crock.
They clearly aren’t qualified to review considering the results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I signed it, but ultimately it’s pointless.

Everyone hired is the best in the land. They are all doing a great job. Any suggestion to the contrary is downright offensive. We are in no position to judge given we aren’t inside the four walls.

If you ignore match results, mindcamps, list management, player development, everything is going great.
Don’t give up mate, share it far and wide. I am going to war on this.
Stay angry, agitate, organise and activate!!

The review should start now, so they can assess the staff under match conditions

Didn't Trigg sit in the box when one of our coaches was under pressure? Can't remember if it was Craig or Sando.

It doesn't need to take that long.

But the assistants must know by tomorrow, so no review is going to be that quick.
Just don't need to commit to them if are unsure whether they should continue.

The review should start now, so they can assess the staff under match conditions
& what staff do during a working week.

Pointless observing the preseason break.

I've genuinely had a number of my crows supporting friends- even tempered people, loyal fans, not prone to losing their shit at the club types, approach me during the week and essentially say that they can't stomach the club any more, and that they're giving it away.

The club's in crisis. They're the only ones that don't know.

In my letter to **** last year I called for exactly this.
I have lost my faith in him.
Fagan is more concerned to being seen to doing the right thing than doing the right thing.

KT has outperformed him this week by owning the problem... something no leader at AFC has done because everyone is responsible. That's bullshit lack of accountability by those on big salaries we pay as members.

I've genuinely had a number of my crows supporting friends- even tempered people, loyal fans, not prone to losing their s**t at the club types, approach me during the week and essentially say that they can't stomach the club any more, and that they're giving it away.

Just need to look at this board & those posters who usually defend the club have had enough.

As bad as it sounds , we need the team to lose to the Saints this week. The pressure that will be put on the coaching staff/ administration after that might force their hand.

This point exactly. The other point that finally came out was that last years external review only took place on the PPT (High Performance). OK so the obvious changes we see from the outside are that Steve Saunders was appointed and the senior physiotherapist was not offered a new contract.

From what I understood from comments yesterday was that the external review being discussed for this off-season was going to be on the same department. And now maybe slightly expanded ..

Why does this administration continually throw players under the bus and expect accountability and yet are unprepared to have their own roles reviewed?

Its like when John McLean (Leading Teams) went into Collingwood years ago and Mick Malthouse said "well that was nice, now you can **** off" .. yet Nathan Buckley was open to bringing them back in and being critiqued by the playing group

#skeletonsintheclosest

I've genuinely had a number of my crows supporting friends- even tempered people, loyal fans, not prone to losing their s**t at the club types, approach me during the week and essentially say that they can't stomach the club any more, and that they're giving it away.

Yep .. they are completely reactionary. I genuinely believe they thought a top 4 finish would close a chapter on all the shit that gone down over the last 2-3 years. They've tried to throw a blanket over all of the wounds. And its turning into a spectacular failure

Remove this Banner Ad

Petition/Letter to the Club demanding an external review (now with PDF link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back