Player Watch Pick #12 (2018) - Zak Butters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's now on intensive Leech therapy to extract the cursed blood.
They may even burn some entrails of a chicken just to be safe.

Butters going rumours getting stronger?

I know he’s a great player as is Dan, but if Stinkley is going, I guess this is an opportunity for a culture sweep at the club. Plus shame on the VC and a leadership group member to be canvassing themselves.

Yes, agreed would rather keep him but if he’s going surely it has to be two first rounders for him this and a future.

I know he’s a great player as is Dan, but if Stinkley is going, I guess this is an opportunity for a culture sweep at the club. Plus shame on the VC and a leadership group member to be canvassing themselves.

Yes, agreed would rather keep him but if he’s going surely it has to be two first rounders for him this and a future.
where is this coming from?

Talk of Butters spreading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk of Butters spreading.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Shingles often has eye symptoms , wonder if the talk of conjunctivitis earlier in week was shingles. Also can cause extreme pain in flanks of body - rib injury?
Nah .. I had a flare-up of shingles some years back, and I was one of the 1% or so, that get it along the cranial nerve. So I developed these sores that followed the nerve over my head and down my forehead toward the eye. Very visible before it gets to the eye. It doesnt affect the eye in isolation.

Nah .. I had a flare-up of shingles some years back, and I was one of the 1% or so, that get it along the cranial nerve. So I developed these sores that followed the nerve over my head and down my forehead toward the eye. Very visible before it gets to the eye. It doesnt affect the eye in isolation.
Opthalmic division of Trigeminal, the fifth cranial nerve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #12 (2018) - Zak Butters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back