Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a relief.

In terms of how good he could be versus what his puddly trade value would have been (especially if he went to West Coast), this is just about the most important uncontracted signing in the league.

Absolutely brilliant news. Not expecting a heap from him next year but he's going to be a massive part of the forward line in the years to come. He has all the tools to be an elite KPF - just needs opportunities to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a more talented version of Mihocek/Fritsch. If he can work on his set shot and improve his ground ball game just a tad could easily be the first Port player to kick 50 goals in a season since Wingard in 2015.

Will have a Robbie Gray type bounce back from his ACL and return as prime Modra.

Just speaking it into existence.

I expect him to come back a much more focused, hardened and serious footballer, much as Gray and Farrell did before him.
Fix the goal kicking issue first. Get it resolved at whatever cost. The rest will follow in his game once he’s back to full fitness, speed, power and agility.

I’d assume goal kicking would be one of the first things he could do on the rehab road wouldn’t it?

Great news, really pleased to see another player so many were saying was out the door about to commit to Port again. Same with Bergman.

So much athleticism and talent. Look forward to seeing Mitch establish himself as an important part of our forward line.

Great news, really pleased to see another player so many were saying was out the door about to commit to Port again. Same with Bergman.

So much athleticism and talent. Look forward to seeing Mitch establish himself as an important part of our forward line.
Best part is even the Crom mouthpieces at 7 news had to admit we keep the quality we want to keep

He's more like the shorter third banana, I'm wrapped but he'll be coming off an ACL and he relies on his leap.

I think that’s a fair misnomer

Everyone remembers him for his high flying attempts

But i reckon if we go back and look at how he gets his goals it’s >>>

clever quick lead into space

Bodywork and mark or recovery to crumb his own spill

Running back into goal after losing a defender

After taking a speccy

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back