Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

A hard working key forward that gets around the ground, who can take an aerial contested grab that we’ve been missing since Schulz.

Nothing wrong with that, and is a good foil to Marshall.

So having just turned 18 he’s on the younger end of this years draftees - but also played all the wa u18 games last year as a 16yo forward.

Here’s to hoping his 2018 is his trajectory.

Only on my phone but that link has a video feature article on him from a few days ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need our WA posters help for some further insights on Mitchell. Grave Danger TheFVK, TeeKray Power Raid Ishikawa and any others over there I have forgotten about.

Was certainly hoping he got to the Eagles, his father was on the fringes of Subiaco's 1986 flag (last flag before the Eagles), a good footballer, 2nd tall in todays language. Mitch appeals as in the same mould, I saw him as a Jack Darling replacement in 3-4 years.
Jarrad Schofield would know him well.

I posted elsewhere - but given he was at Subiaco surely Schoey would have had a bit of inside knowledge based on his 2018 season.

we will know how much inside knowledge Schoey has with the club / coaches if we draft Ben Sokol with either of our new picks (pick 55 or pick 66)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back