Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone is wondering why this very talented player in our forward line is so out of form, well I have the answer for all of us.

I ordered the useless embership card with George on it. I made him useless.

But....

I'll cut that shit up once I get home and post the pic here as proof.

He will return to God status next week.

His misses are extra frustrating when it's behind commentary that is constantly praising his kicking routine and technique.
His kick on the run to Finlayson in the last was superb.

His shot for goal routine looks a bit rubbish at the moment. Doesn't appear to be getting much momentum into his kick.

His kick on the run to Finlayson in the last was superb.

His shot for goal routine looks a bit rubbish at the moment. Doesn't appear to be getting much momentum into his kick.
Just steering it like a heap of our blokes atm.

My Dad told me as a kid to always kick "through the ball" when shooting for goal.

You disrupt the natural arc of your kicking leg when you don't follow through properly.

Blokes 30m out barely clear the bloke on the goal line. Don it through post high.
Guarantee the accuracy will improve.

Everyone is wondering why this very talented player in our forward line is so out of form, well I have the answer for all of us.

I ordered the useless embership card with George on it. I made him useless.

But....

I'll cut that shit up once I get home and post the pic here as proof.

He will return to God status next week.
Couldn't find the damned card ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed at the game when he was lining up towards us in the crowd he appeared to hold the ball over his left leg which never great for a right footer. He looks fundamentally ok, a slight technique adjustment and he should be fine

I noticed at the game when he was lining up towards us in the crowd he appeared to hold the ball over his left leg which never great for a right footer. He looks fundamentally ok, a slight technique adjustment and he should be fine
He also releases the ball to close to the man on the mark, in my humble opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back