4blues

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2006
Hampton Park Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
SpringvaleDistricts ,ManU
I for one hope we hold onto pick 3 and pick up the type of player we need, Adelaides forum is saying that ratten is keen on Jericho, mentioned Jericho and Meeson for pick 3, Hope we dont go down that path.

Jericho will be delisted at years end and Meesen is out of contract and wants to come home, they have no bargaining power. It should also be noted that we have 3 rookies that will be elevated plus you'd think 4 picks in the draft - and, we have no vetrans. We don't have room to pick up big groups of players.

I have only seen Jericho play once, this year against the Blues, but I have read nothing but good things about him on the Crows board. Sounds like a talented dashing backman who has been used in a variety of roles up forward by Neil Craig but never been able to show his best because he's being played out of position. If this is the case, I would be very very interested in picking him up in the PSD.

I have only seen Jericho play once, this year against the Blues, but I have read nothing but good things about him on the Crows board. Sounds like a talented dashing backman who has been used in a variety of roles up forward by Neil Craig but never been able to show his best because he's being played out of position. If this is the case, I would be very very interested in picking him up in the PSD.

if he could get a go in adelaides backline which was without basset then he is worth number 3 pick, probably not even number 83 pick. would be worth it at a much later pick thats for sure

Jericho certainly has some skills. His speed is the best of his quality. The kid can kick some goals too, would be handy down at Carlton i rekon, can play tall for his height, and would be, at carlton, i rekon 25-30 goals a season maybe, if he can stay injury free.

Def not worth pick 3, maybe 20 +++ .... let him and messen go into the PSD and we will take the best one after the tigers for free but no def not worth pick 3 that's a joke!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy and pick 7 for pick 3 ?:D
You are overating him big time, one dimensional forward, we dont need forwards, now Sandilands that's another matter;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back