Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t be surprised if an announcement is made shortly of the arrival of his daughter in the coming days. First babies are not usually early but bubs is due in the first week of June.

* She is 39 weeks as I just did some IG stalking. The WAGS of today are such over sharers 🤣🤣
And I called it. 3 days later it was announced.

I think Rozee has lost it as forward. He's looked hopeless playing forward the last few years and only kicked goals as a midfielder. Similar to Chad in his last years with us. JHF looks better playing out of the 50.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At some stage after the fan base has turned on every high end player we’ve ever had under Hinkley youve got admit that maybe there’s not so much wrong with the players as the coach and system keeps grinding players down.

I mean we’ve got a decade of evidence and the only player to come out of it smelling of roses is Robbie gray, and even then there were patches where the fan base was close … even boak now has lost some of that gloss.

Person with rozee avatar upset that people question his leadership abilities lol

He has the gravitas of a soggy vegetable. He is as talented as they come but a full time midfielder captain, he aint.

At some stage after the fan base has turned on every high end player we’ve ever had under Hinkley youve got admit that maybe there’s not so much wrong with the players as the coach and system keeps grinding players down.

I mean we’ve got a decade of evidence and the only player to come out of it smelling of roses is Robbie gray, and even then there were patches where the fan base was close … even boak now has lost some of that gloss.

Best post of the day

We lose and everyone has a crack at the captain.

Sure he’s down on form but it’s half a season in…

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back