pick No 6: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched the highlights. WOW! His kicking is immaculate. Great at picking up the loose ball off the deck at full tilt and looks to bea very very good player. Will complement martin, cotch and Axel in the midfield :)

That is an amazing highlights video release by Richmond.
I can't believe he was rated as a late 1st rounder by the media. Looks an absolute gun in heavy traffic and extremely smart.
I can see why Richmond went after him.
Martin Cotchin Deledio Foley Conca and Grigg is a powerful midfield combination that will be hard for any side to match up against. Can't wait for the season to start.

Yeah the highlights package is ridic sexy. He fits the exact needs that we require, an outside mid with great footskills that goes when its his turn. Seems to have good overhead ability for little fella also, I was a tad disgruntled at the time but am now happy to have the Sauce on our list.

His highlights package was very impressive! Looks like he plays better in better company because those WAFL highlights are better than anything I saw in the championships.

Looks like a solid 250 gamer.

DIVIDE AND CONCA!

that is one of the most impressive highlights videos ive ever seen, usually you see players doing great things and then just hoofing it because they are tired or dont lower their eyes.

conca always looks to find the best option, is great under pressure, never stops moving.

love the way he swoops the ball up, breaks away and then finds a target.

has that foley quality in breaking away from packs, but albeit more polish and better finishing skills.

Far out can this guy kick a ball!! Looks like a gem, I think he is going to compliment our midfield nicely. I was a bit worried about taking him given the lure of going back home to WA, so here's hoping he stays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we sure he's 185cm like is reported? I've seen earlier reports of 179cm...

74231_1489568161174_1293062035_31168015_3083234_n.jpg

Keep in mind Hardwick is 180cm.

I am happy enough with the Reece selection now.

According to Francis on the website he has good speed and endurance.

If that is the case fair enough!!

The kid rates high enough in other areas from what I have seen and could be the coup.

I don't have a problem with this selection ahead of Heppell now if they see him playing midfield. I haven't seen the RFC highlights. I assume they are different to the AFL website

The kid rates high enough in other areas from what I have seen and could be the coup.

I don't have a problem with this selection ahead of Heppell now if they see him playing midfield. I haven't seen the RFC highlights. I assume they are different to the AFL website

Just saw the video now. Looks like a Marc Murphy. Could be a great pick up and maybe a rover to help Foley.

I am a lot happier now . I think recruiting did well to get him

just had a look at the afl vid of this kid. At no 6 wanted to see something that said yep. IMO just saw stock standard mid.
Tom Lynch & Heppel were there, FJ is on notice now.
Although the big fella Derrickx IMO is a top get at that pick. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

pick No 6: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back