Pickett's Tackle on Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Ball would of gotten up because he is twice as hard as Kane Cornes will ever be. If you can't take a hit go and play netball, and for the record it couldnt have been done to a better player, take that Kane.

People like you are what's wrong with society. Blaming Kane for being knocked out after a very hard hit on the ground like that? You're an idiot, put simply.

If you are trying to embarrass yourself, mission accomplished.

That's not the point. What shaun did was accidental. What Byron did was accidental...

But somehow a person who had nothing to do with the previous weeks incident deserves to be knocked out?

Pathetic.

We all know Byron loved every second of it, simply Kaned.

Kane saw Pickett coming and didn't want to feel it so he decided to become concussed. Ball wouldn't have done this obviously.

People like you are what's wrong with society. Blaming Kane for being knocked out after a very hard hit on the ground like that? You're an idiot, put simply.

If you are trying to embarrass yourself, mission accomplished.

Mate just because your precious little Kane got smashed, and about time too. People like you are what's wrong with society, the entirety of Port Adelaide.

We all know Byron loved every second of it, simply Kaned.

Firstly, I find it hard to see what that has to do with anything. Secondly, did you see Pickett's face after the incident? Didn't look too happy to me.

Here's a hint: Stop now, because you are really starting to look like a fool. I'm sure most people would agree with me.

he went in on lenny intentionally, not to break his collarbone, but with the intention of hurting him.

the tribunal is soft on sniping, and thats what he did to lenny.

what goes around comes around, GJ pickett IMO.

funny how port once defended his sniping :rolleyes:

Mate just because your precious little Kane got smashed, and about time too. People like you are what's wrong with society, the entirety of Port Adelaide.

Yeah, ok.... I'm the one being civil, and you are the one condoning violence and hatred. But Power fans are what's wrong with society...

Take a good hard look at yourself mate. A long look.

before this thread gets deleted... i just wanna say it was a great tackle and some bad luck for kane. but thats football. players are told to pin the arms so that the opponent cant get a legal disposal away.

Actually most commentators and people that were at the ground agree. He will go for a week coz the AFL need to set an example with that rule somewhere. He had clearly disposed of the ball, there was no need to ride him into the ground a good 2 seconds later. His gone.

So if the tackle wasn't "late" it would be okay then?

That's what you seem to be implying by your post.

There is nothing that says in the rule book, that if you lay a heavy tackle when the bloke has the ball it is fine, but if you lay the same heavy tackle when he has disposed of it, it is a reportable offence.

he went in on lenny intentionally, not to break his collarbone, but with the intention of hurting him.

the tribunal is soft on sniping, and thats what he did to lenny.

what goes around comes around, GJ pickett IMO.

funny how port once defended his sniping :rolleyes:

WTF? I have said I found NOTHING wrong with the tackle. I am STILL defending him. Prove Shaun went in with the intent to hurt Hayes.

And explain to me how Pickett did a good job in concussing someone who had nothing to do with the aforementioned incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, I find it hard to see what that has to do with anything. Secondly, did you see Pickett's face after the incident? Didn't look too happy to me.

Here's a hint: Stop now, because you are really starting to look like a fool. I'm sure most people would agree with me.

Yeah i saw Pickets face, he didnt give a ****. He plays and lives for that shit!

Typical Port supporters dont mind dishing it out but cant take it. Exactly like Kane Cornes. At least he knows what it feels like to get a hard ball get now.

Typical Port supporters dont mind dishing it out but cant take it. Exactly like Kane Cornes. At least he knows what it feels like to get a hard ball get now.

Dishing what out? And not taking what?

IT WAS A GOOD TACKLE. But of course we are going to defend one of our players when a dim-witted opposition supporter starts claiming he deserved to be knocked out.

Go to bed mate, seriously.

the egg, like I said before, stop embarassing us. For once I am on a Port supporters side here. It is great to watch, but like the commentators said it is a tackle that the AFL is trying to outlaw.

Stick to netball mate, might be a bit of a better game for you!

the egg, like I said before, stop embarassing us. For once I am on a Port supporters side here. It is great to watch, but like the commentators said it is a tackle that the AFL is trying to outlaw.

Stick to netball mate, might be a bit of a better game for you!

It's unfortunate that a small minority of supporters make the entire supporter base of their club seem bad.

It wouldn't surprise me if the AFL look at it, because all these new rules and crap this game is an absolute piece of shit already, why not wreck it even more.

For all you's calling for Picketts to get suspended, he should have gone back and smashed Cornes while he was on the ground again, because the little bastard was bloody faking it, when the trainers came over, he acted all fine and wanted to get on with the game. He might have been concussed but still it showed me that he was fine and all that. I was 10 metres away from it on the fence, thats what i saw.

Yeah i saw Pickets face, he didnt give a ****. He plays and lives for that shit!

was a fair tackle, pinned the arms as you are supposed to do.

and im pretty sure he would have gone and seen kane cornes after the game, to see how he was, they are ex-teamates afterall and played in a flag together

For all you's calling for Picketts to get suspended, he should have gone back and smashed Cornes while he was on the ground again, because the little bastard was bloody faking it, when the trainers came over, he acted all fine and wanted to get on with the game. He might have been concussed but still it showed me that he was fine and all that. I was 10 metres away from it on the fence, thats what i saw.

You idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett's Tackle on Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back