Pickett's Tackle on Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

byron picket plays football as hard as any1, its the way he plays, he aint gona soften up when what he does is already quite legal, kane's never had to get a contested possession in his life, he shat himself, im sure his f@g brother will help him sleep tonight.
least kane wont change the way he plays football now, cause he knows if he ever has to get a hardball he'll crap himself again and again and again.
stick to recieving the ball u hack

Rather Kane Cornes then any hacks from Essendon.

Byron is a text book tackler ... the way it should be done.Every coach i have ever been coached by starts off with " if you watch the way byron pickett tackles ...."

If they so called "outlaw" this type of tackling, who knows where this sport will go from now.

that ****ta brother of his Chad Cornes came over to the gathering of port doctors and told kane to lay down, take as long as you can because we need to slow down the play and stop the demons momentum.
:rolleyes: riiiiiiiiighhhhhhht ... im sure kane would have comprehended every word of that and absolutley milked it in time for the logies tonite ... idiot

It's the first time Kane has been hurt and everyone is in a frenzy over it "Aw our poor little Kane, nope thats it suspend Picket straight away!" **** Cornes! All he does is ****t off the back of packs and get cheap kicks so i hope it hurt ALOT.

How can anyone seriously question his "toughness"? His head was smacked into the ground extremely hard. How does being tough have anything to do with that?

It's the first time Kane has been hurt and everyone is in a frenzy over it "Aw our poor little Kane, nope thats it suspend Picket straight away!" **** Cornes! All he does is ****t off the back of packs and get cheap kicks so i hope it hurt ALOT.

Selectively ignoring posts I see. Most PAFC fans have said nothing should be done, it was a fair tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if nobody can back me up on what i saw and what actually happened. you are all blanketed by the rubbish that AFL has been serving up ever since Demetriou took over. Pickett should win a prize or something for best tackle of the year for that.

Well if nobody can back me up on what i saw and what actually happened. you are all blanketed by the rubbish that AFL has been serving up ever since Demetriou took over. Pickett should win a prize or something for best tackle of the year for that.

What part of "It was a good tackle" don't you understand?

b32515463.jpg

It was still a great tackle.. would not have wanted to be on the end of it, but we cant go saying that was out of the rules, it was the perfect defintion of a tackle, we cant go monitering tackles just because they might have an awekward landing, like Picketts.

FFS, seriously STFU the egg. Stop embarassing the Crows you idiot. They won the game, the tackle was good, would've loved to seen you in Kane's position as I'm sure you would've been sprinting away from him for your life you idiot. Like I said earlier and seriously now, HARDEN THE **** UP!

Davey a Goodes chance of getting off.

Byron's tackle was hard but fair, possibly if the umpire's were to be technical a free downfield might have been awarded. Hopefully Cornes is ok. If Byron has to go to the Tribunal for this it would be a joke.

FFS, seriously STFU the egg. Stop embarassing the Crows you idiot. They won the game, the tackle was good, would've loved to seen you in Kane's position as I'm sure you would've been sprinting away from him for your life you idiot. Like I said earlier and seriously now, HARDEN THE **** UP!

Mate i do not care, theres nothing better than seeing this little prick being slammed into oblivion. I'd take on that peice of shit anyday he is weak as piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett's Tackle on Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back