Remove this Banner Ad

thebarry111

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Who goes in favourites?

Pies have a couple of bigs outs in swan and reid and looked absolutely out go gas in the last quarter, but should have some quality ins.

Crows walked through Carlton today.

Already looking forward to this one.

Flip of the coin for me.

Even with our full side in we would have a real battle to beat the Crows in this kind of form. They'll be favourites, and they'll win.

Pies havent lost at Aami for years.

I know it doesn't count, but Collingwood did lose to the Crows in the pre-season this year.

Crows beating Geelong by 8 goals at AAMI last week, beating Carlton at Etihad by 11 goals this week, and Pies just getting home against Geelong in the last few minutes does suggest Adelaide might be in reasonable enough form and could beat the Pies next week.

Quality ins? What quality ins will we have?

I'm usually the ever optimistic supporter, but we're going to get taken to task if Adelaide dish out what they did today to us. Thank christ Walker isn't playing, we've lost all 3 of our main KPDs to injury.

Expect a bloodbath if we aren't playing at our absolute best.

Adelaidé should be favourites especially with the Pies outs, but I still favour Collingwood to win. We just seem to find a way to win over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who goes in favourites?

Pies have a couple of bigs outs in swan and reid and looked absolutely out go gas in the last quarter, but should have some quality ins.

Crows walked through Carlton today.

Already looking forward to this one.

Flip of the coin for me.

Collingwood are not the only ones with a big out. We don't have Walker.
I think the odds will be even. $1.90 each.

Adelaide might still be scarred from 2009. On form they should probably beat us, especially given our injuries at the moment, but we play well at AAMI and have a good history of beating the Crows so I think we should have a decent chance of winning.

What a ****en joke that channel 7 won't be showing this game :thumbsdown:

GWS v Essendon or Adelaide v Collingwood, hmmm. I'd like to know when the GWS game was ever going to be the better choice? GWS first home game, Sheedy v Essendon, sure, still not good enough reasons.

Going to be a lot of pissed off people during the week when they all finally realise that the Game of the Round is not on free-to-air TV.

And yes I have Foxtel.

Wasnt that 09 semi?

Yep

A severely depleted collingwood side went Over to AAMI Stadium in 2008, and won first week of the finals 2008 as well.

Crows definitely!
We'll be lucky to be within 5 goals!!
Should be a good game despite our injuries though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back