please swans fans dont ever whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it

Foreign Legion said:
I wasn't the only poster who noted it - check back through the posts foz...
Yep one other poster did...what is you point?

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it

foz_17 said:
You f**king idiot. I'm pretty sure the whole point of this thread was that sydney were diving on the ball and not being penalised when they should have been.

You and you're team are gone - even if you somehow beat the Crows tomorrow - you'll still lose next week anyway! No home town decisions will be a problem.

Foreign Legion said:
You and you're team are gone - even if you somehow beat the Crows tomorrow - you'll still lose next week anyway! No home town decisions will be a problem.
What does that have to do with what i was saying? Your lack of intelligence shines through in you posts mate.

foz_17 said:
You f**king idiot. I'm pretty sure the whole point of this thread was that sydney were diving on the ball and not being penalised when they should have been.

I am sure I saw more than Three times that Freo did the same thing, why weren't they pinged then as well. Cuts both ways.
Consistancy has never been the umps strong point, but if you think it was only Sydney benefiting from that, those drugs you are on are some seriously good ****.

Thanks foz - i bask in your intelligence - you spelt whether .."weather" - you can not be serious?

Still, you've got tomorrow to worry about.

Actually foz, if I contribute to the Crows V WCE thread you can have a bash at me - what the **** are you doing in here?

You are scared...............again.

Foreign Legion said:
Thanks foz - i bask in your intelligence - you spelt whether .."weather" - you can not be serious?

Still, you've got tomorrow to worry about.
Mate everyone basks in my intelligence:D
Anyway I was talking about you football intelligence.

I know I still have tomorrow to worry about, I have said nothing to suggest that I think we have it won.

Damn sydney, we are being handed the cup again!

Foreign Legion said:
Actually foz, if I contribute to the Crows V WCE thread you can have a bash at me - what the **** are you doing in here?

Just a warm up for his whinge fest later today ;)

Sydney are very good at exploiting the rules, take that as you will.
and it bloody works well for them.

They also have a ridiculously efficient forward in Hall.

Foreign Legion said:

What am I doing on the AFL board??
It was you who started the 'bashing' so don't gove me that ****.
What am i sposed to be scared of??

I really don't know what the fuss is all about???

Freo won the Free Kick Count, both sides kicked 3 goals from Free Kicks of which only one was not there and that was the Hall free kick late in the third term, but then again he was unlucky to be called for holding the ball 10 minutes earlier when hit in the head with an elbow which directly resulted in a Fremantle Goal, so really they both level each other out.

As for other things not brought up I will bring up two things done by Jeff Farmer that didn't led to Swans free kick that should of, one that will lead to Jeff no doubt being reported "again" and one that led to Freo's third goal of the match.

First the one the led to the goal. Why wasn't a free kick paid to Craig Bolton for either chopping of the arms (something your a huge critic of Svenny if I remember rightly) or over the shoulder when Farmer spoiled him before he picked up the ball and snapped it to Pavlich who kicked Freo's Third Goal just before Quarter Time???? Cost Sydney a Goal but heck don't here much complaining going on here do we.

Second, the swinging arm of Farming on Craig Bolton (gee must really like like him) not picked up at all, but no doubt the Match Review Panel will pick it up and at least give Farmer a few points. Why no free kick there???

So if they umpiring was so bad why did Freo end up in front of the Free Kick count?? Get the same amount of goals from free kicks as Sydney and had at least 2 goals that resulted from missed umpiring calls including one that could see one of their players up on report and have Farmer also be looking a report yet not give away a free kick at the time when one was there??? Also 2 50's to 1 says something too. Some of you really need to get off you high horse and watch the game using some bloody logic.

robbieando said:
Second, the swinging arm of Farming on Craig Bolton (gee must really like like him) not picked up at all, but no doubt the Match Review Panel will pick it up and at least give Farmer a few points. Why no free kick there???

Pretty sure they did give a free for that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come so many West Coast supporters aren't interested in their own game

This tends to indicate that West Coast have the highest number of free kicks paid to them of any team in the competition, and the 2nd-highest positive differential of FF:FA at +76 (Kangaroos are #1).

Sydney have the worst differential by a mile at -79.

Just more proof that the AFL has a corrupt conspiracy, coming right from the top and pervading all of the umpires, to force Sydney to win the flag again regardless of their on-field performances.

Not many people have your levels of insight and intelligence. Demetriouuuuu's no doubt reading this right now, saying "I would have got away for it, if not for you pesky Weagle kids!"

Swans can have the umps in the GF this year, they are gunna need them. After we swat the depleted Crows (don’t be surprised if it’s over at quarter time) it is going to be an awesome sight watching the Swans take on a close to full strength Eagles team for once.
Bring on the Swans and their uncanny luck.

Re: How come so many West Coast supporters aren't interested in their own game

SimonH said:
This tends to indicate that West Coast have the highest number of free kicks paid to them of any team in the competition, and the 2nd-highest positive differential of FF:FA at +76 (Kangaroos are #1).

Sydney have the worst differential by a mile at -79.

Just more proof that the AFL has a corrupt conspiracy, coming right from the top and pervading all of the umpires, to force Sydney to win the flag again regardless of their on-field performances.

Not many people have your levels of insight and intelligence. Demetriouuuuu's no doubt reading this right now, saying "I would have got away for it, if not for you pesky Weagle kids!"

Well you can either believe it's some great conspiricy by the AFL and/or the umpires

But more than likely it is just a case of cause and effect, i.e Sydney's style of play

Re: How come when swans players lie on the ball there is no free piad for holding it in?

Svenny said:
Swans players hold the ball in very single time yet the fu--en maggots dont pay holding the ball..everytime 40 or 50 times a game they lie on it and hatch it like a chook

I saw this 50 times in the GF and I have seen in 100 times tonight guess what not once hwere the swans pinged for holding the ball under a pack yet this is there only tactic....wake up umpires...

yet freo was pinged 3 times for it...and swans fans have the gore to whinge about umps...

Can anyone enlighten me why swans players are allowed to hold onto the ball under packs and not try to get it out??

I would love to know???

how come you're such a whiny little bitch?

no really, how come?

Svenny said:
Like I said dont ever ever bag umps again ...please you now have had the square up of all square ups.....

when the game was "hot" gifts were handed to sydney....like the holding the ball decision like the hall one two in a row....gift goals.....yet cook was taken high scammmer high no frees when they were in front of goals

good luck next week though......lets hope these 3 umps dont umpire in the GF.........they will cheat again....

Is this the greatest slice of insecurity ever witnessed in this forum ?

Did you preplan this thread Svenny ? Coz it'd help if there was some sorta substance to it.

Freo won the free's 18-12 yet we got a dream ride ...nice one :thumbsu:

Its not Subiaco sunshine....Sydney didnt receive many yet you still wanna have a whinge about it ?

3 free kicks per qtr is a gift ?...you're gonna look pretty silly over this. Why dont u just hold up a big sign advertising how guilty u feel about the umpiring at Subi.

Please...weagles fans with half a brain should have a word to this imbecile...at least tell him to get his timing right so he doesnt make an ass of himself.

Well done to the Swans, best on field was obviously the ump in full forward during the 3rd, at this point in time I honestly don't care who wins out of Eagles and Crows as long as you dodgy ****t_ers cop a ****i_in beating like has never been seen before.

Well done to Freo you tried and did you best, only the Umps let you down when it counted.

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in pr

Andrew Mc said:
Totally agree, he just backed back and had no chance to get the ball - should have been a free to LRT who got both hands to it. Oh, you think McPharlin should have gotten the free, don't you... And they said that Sydney fans don't know the rules.

McPharlin had guts to back into the oncoming traffic, got kneed in the back of the scone for his troubles, in a specky attempt that missed the footy.

Too high and In the back.

Too much time in the theatre for you.

Re: please swans fans dont ever f--en whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in pr

Obviously the Auskick numbers in New South Wales didn't rise as much as the AFL had hoped.

When the game was there to be won in the last 10 minutes of the third quarter, the umpires threw on the Red and White.

Amon Buchanen is in strife too, his challenge on Cook could be seen as a strike and/or a charge. Farmer will also have an appointment with the tribunal one would think.

Homer Jnr said:
McPharlin had guts to back into the oncoming traffic, got kneed in the back of the scone for his troubles, in a specky attempt that missed the footy.

Too high and In the back.

Too much time in the theatre for you.

Yeah he showed the guts expected at this level during finals...that doesnt warrant any sudden rule changes tho does it ?

Somehow i cant see the AFL changing their rules simply coz one bloke came off second best in a legitimate marking contest.

Geeeezus some ppl can whinge.

Free kicks 18-12 to freo...yet somehow Sydney were favored ?...LMFAO

The immortal words of Jeff Spiccolli .....Talk to the hand.

Bollox said:
Yeah he showed the guts expected at this level during finals...that doesnt warrant any sudden rule changes tho does it ?

Somehow i cant see the AFL changing their rules simply coz one bloke came off second best in a legitimate marking contest.

Geeeezus some ppl can whinge.

Free kicks 18-12 to freo...yet somehow Sydney were favored ?...LMFAO

The immortal words of Jeff Spiccolli .....Talk to the hand.

I'll talk to the hand, if you remove it from below the belt.

18-12, and? There were some out on the fulls and in the backs, and well as Jeff Farmer's clip around Bolton's gob.

When the game was in the balance and the Dockers had some momentum, the umps stopped them in their tracks.

If you are unwilling to at least admit you got a good deal when the game was 'on', then you are proving yourself to be one of theatre goers that has no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

please swans fans dont ever whinge about umpiring again armchair ride in prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back