$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the money but my english account doesn't have internet service. I will sort something out and hopefully soonish I will be able to help out

That's just fine, the one thing I am happy to say this week... the club will still be here whenever you are able to organise your financial arrangements. :thumbsu::D

Got the money Pharro my man, just need to work out how to hand it over.

Worse comes to worst, bring it along to the Leveson on Friday night (if you were planning on coming to that get together).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to know

What we have in the bank atm?

Any money flowed towards the footy club yet?

From all the reports we have raised a good amount of money and over time will go towards a variety of methods.

I just want to know

What we have in the bank atm?

Any money flowed towards the footy club yet?

From all the reports we have raised a good amount of money and over time will go towards a variety of methods.

Somewhere in the order of $14K in the bank and we are awaiting final proceeds from the Roosistence gig as well (probably another $30K or so). We will be forwarding to the club early in the new year once we have an understanding with the new board/administration that the money raised will be spent as requested.

Somewhere in the order of $14K in the bank and we are awaiting final proceeds from the Roosistence gig as well (probably another $30K or so). We will be forwarding to the club early in the new year once we have an understanding with the new board/administration that the money raised will be spent as requested.

I thought it was between $40k to $50k. Who spent that extra cash?:cool:

I thought it was between $40k to $50k. Who spent that extra cash?:cool:

It went on the rock stars' rider... no not really.

It was $40 entry iirc and the joint holds 1000, however there were quite a few tickets reserved for media, friends of the bands, etc. There was some printing and advertising expenditure. There were also travel costs for a few artists and you wouldn't begrudge these people having something to drink and eat backstage as they were putting the show on.

Whatever the final figure is warmly received by Roosistence and NMFC I'm sure.

Give it all to Laidley as long as he promises not to speak about anything but football.:thumbsu:

(No, I'm not joking)

Remove this Banner Ad

$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back