$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

Somewhere in the order of $14K in the bank and we are awaiting final proceeds from the Roosistence gig as well (probably another $30K or so). We will be forwarding to the club early in the new year once we have an understanding with the new board/administration that the money raised will be spent as requested.
Which bank? No really, do you have it in just an every day bank account or have you got it in one of those high interest accounts? May not be such a bad idea since we are talking about a significant sum of money, whilst waiting to forward it on to the club.

It went on the rock stars' rider... no not really.

It was $40 entry iirc and the joint holds 1000, however there were quite a few tickets reserved for media, friends of the bands, etc. There was some printing and advertising expenditure. There were also travel costs for a few artists and you wouldn't begrudge these people having something to drink and eat backstage as they were putting the show on.

Whatever the final figure is warmly received by Roosistence and NMFC I'm sure.

Whatever it is at the end will be great anyway:thumbsu: Great job by everyone involved.

It went on the rock stars' rider... no not really.

It was $40 entry iirc and the joint holds 1000, however there were quite a few tickets reserved for media, friends of the bands, etc. There was some printing and advertising expenditure. There were also travel costs for a few artists and you wouldn't begrudge these people having something to drink and eat backstage as they were putting the show on.

Whatever the final figure is warmly received by Roosistence and NMFC I'm sure.

Sorry Pharro forgot to ask, what happened to $2-$3 grand in pledges? I take it these people who made a pledge never actually delivered:thumbsdown:

Look back in the Thread, you will see that your pledge calculation at one point was close to $17k but you only have 14k raised up.

I'll put my hand up, its Christmas! I'm guessing there's a few others in the same boat, the pledge is still good though.

What about the Roosistence official gig posters?

You shoulda made some money out of that surely?

And while we are on the topic - are they coming along soon or what?

I've had a spot on my wall just waiting to receive the poster that I purchased on the night, and I'm slowly becoming a wee bit jaded by the wait...

(yes, I know how much work goes into these things and no, I'm not having a go)

Look back in the Thread, you will see that your pledge calculation at one point was close to $17k but you only have 14k raised up.

Yeah a few people have let me know that they have hit a Christmas squeeze. The $14K is also a little inflated by some unexpected additions so we're probably missing about $5K all together. Hopefully a substantial amount of this will come through in a couple of weeks time. :D

Yeah a few people have let me know that they have hit a Christmas squeeze. The $14K is also a little inflated by some unexpected additions so we're probably missing about $5K all together. Hopefully a substantial amount of this will come through in a couple of weeks time. :D

Would be nice:) Are we going to have the money presented to the club with a big dummy check?:D You know, To show off:D Add the $30 odd k from the roosistence concert & there should be $50k:thumbsu:

Would be nice:) Are we going to have the money presented to the club with a big dummy check?:D You know, To show off:D Add the $30 odd k from the roosistence concert & there should be $50k:thumbsu:

Yeah I wanted to turn up to the first board meeting in my gold coloured suit with oversized cheque but Kangalicious has banned me from ever wearing that again. :(

Yeah I wanted to turn up to the first board meeting in my gold coloured suit with oversized cheque but Kangalicious has banned me from ever wearing that again. :(

:D:D:D To bad. Do it in a royal blue & white suit;) I think you have one, Don't you?:D

Yeah well. What momma doesn't know... ;)

I've had a spot on my wall just waiting to receive the poster that I purchased on the night, and I'm slowly becoming a wee bit jaded by the wait...

You purchased one on the night? Were you told you'd be mailed one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still at the framers. I can appreciate you feeling jaded and all I can do is apologise for the unacceptable delay. I'll call the guy again today and see where we're at. :eek:

You purchased one on the night? Were you told you'd be mailed one?

I believe I was told that the logistics of distributing the posters to all those who paid on the night would be sorted out soon (or something to that effect). Which I was cool with.

Why? Did you get yours on the night?

If so, my mind flashes to Cartman saying 'Son of a B*TCH!'

Can someone tell me if or when the money will be distributed to the club?

I think Pharro's away, so I'll answer this one: money will definitely be going to the club. We wanted to wait until offices were back open in Jan, and for the new board to be settled in - didn't want to risk the money being 'lost' - want to make sure it is spent as intended.

Just a quick question. Any one else who has bought tshirts as part of the roos push to stay in Melbourne? Unfortunately, my credit card details were stolen from the transaction which I did online and now some cad in the US is playing party poker with my hard earned credit card credit. Am 99% sure it was through this as I never use my credit card for purchases online. Just wondering if anyone else was stung???

Just a quick question. Any one else who has bought tshirts as part of the roos push to stay in Melbourne? Unfortunately, my credit card details were stolen from the transaction which I did online and now some cad in the US is playing party poker with my hard earned credit card credit. Am 99% sure it was through this as I never use my credit card for purchases online. Just wondering if anyone else was stung???

I haven't had any problems so far (touch wood), roogirl 76. I did two transactions.

Thanks for the heads up and hopefully you can get it sorted with your bank.

Was this related to the tshirts wombles was putting out?

It was though an american company. Not sure who organised it to be honest. Its all good, will be sorted but just wondering if anyone else had issues. So far my tshirt has cost me 980.....but its bloody good quality....lol

It was though an american company. Not sure who organised it to be honest. Its all good, will be sorted but just wondering if anyone else had issues. So far my tshirt has cost me 980.....but its bloody good quality....lol

Okay so that wasn't actually related to Roosistence or this Pledge Donations thread in any way as we have not taken any credit card details whatsoever from anyone.

Okay so that wasn't actually related to Roosistence or this Pledge Donations thread in any way as we have not taken any credit card details whatsoever from anyone.

Yep, sounds to me like it would be linked through the t-shirt company wombles referred us to. Still though, roogirl76 doesn't say whether it was a) actually that company where the fraud took place or 2) whether the t-shirt company was BF related anyway. I have bolded and highlighted Pharro's above comment so we can all feel completely at ease.

On the online poker thing, roogirl76, the biggest tragedy is that, if the thief is actually winning, he/she by law gets the winnings transferred by cheque, and not straight back onto your card. However, this is the way they are going to catch this low life because, where would he get the cheque mailed to? And I can guarantee you are not their only victim.

Important calrification there, pharro (and TFW).

Once again, people, just to be 100% clear -

This is not related to Roo-sistence (or the Pledge Fund).

One of our many generous Pledgers asked that I post an updated list recognising all those who have contributed to the fund. So here ya go...

Giantroo ($100)
Horace ($300+$160)
Krakoeur ($100)
Tas ($100)
Limerick ($100) +$20
Archer 11 ($100)
pharro ($1000)
trevagreene ($100)
kangalover ($100)
The Zebra ($400)
j flex roo ($100)
Errol Street ($100)
Wednesday ($100)
Whippet1 ($100)
Bryentos ($200) +$50
Thumping ($100)
Mr Reliable ($100)
WA ROO ($100)
COOL-A-ROO ($100)
Jozeph ($200)
Kangalicious ($400)
Roogirl96 ($100)
Drew ($400)
Vlad76 ($100)
Linnaeus ($100)
Benson ($100)
Gumbyroo ($100)
Rooby Tuesday / Too_Many_Talls ($100)
Urmoe ($100)
Ashley B ($100)
The Other Dean ($100)
CrazyQ ($100)
danj ($100)
we57st ($100)
Mailman ($100)
Goalieboy82 ($10)
GoNorth ($100)
rusdid24 ($100)
Roo-View ($100)
kangafruity ($100)
Kanga Kings ($100)
jacko57 ($100)
Twinkletoes ($100) + $100
hale ($100)
robaba ($100)
Gabbie ($100)
SS_Fury ($50)
salamander ($100)
rooboy_88 ($100)
sutcliffe's hotel ($100)
ApplecrossWC ($100)
Arden ($100)
hurricane ($100)
Borak ($100)
D-Man ($100)
Fles ($50)
Roobunny ($100)
Lidge ($300)
year of the roo ($200)
The Teflon Dean ($1,050)
windsock ($100)
Moo ($50)
KingyOrTheKing ($100)
RoyalBlueRoo ($250)
Contra Mundum ($100)
Androo ($100)
Laz1521 ($100)
twoforjoy ($50)
Manbearpig ($100)
hundini ($50)
Dutton Peabody ($200)
Kanga.18 ($50)
Wrath ($1000)
Ms Reliable ($100)
Arden_St_Lady ($100)
RoogirlChrissy ($100)
oldmanblakes12 ($100)
King Corey ($100)
countryroo ($100)
FOREVER ROO ($100)
Passmore ($100)
Gumbleton ($100)
Dogs_r_barking ($100)
RooBoy96 ($100)
Keep North @ Arden ($250)
Harry29 ($100)
Get A Life ($2100)
Drexl ($100)
Jont 2021 ($50)
Emma Brown ($25)
NICK_ROOBOY83 ($50)
WCE-All_THE_WAY ($40)

Remove this Banner Ad

$$$ Pledge Donations $$$ (was Football Dept)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back