Poll; Which team do you hate the most ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Um don't know if i really hate these teams but i hate there supporters which in the end makes me hate there team if that makes sense! Since joining bigfooty every negative thread about the hawks or any comparison poll always comes from a richmond supporter! They just seem to be so jealous and nieve! They hate buddy and they hate our sucess! Second geelong, used to love them but there supporters are serious w***ers! One premiship in 50 years and they think that they are unbeatable! Also hate how every single geelong supporter thinks they are only travelling at %50 and that we have peaked!

PS: I hate any supporter who hates buddy not beacuse he is a superstar for the hawks but because he is a superstar of the AFL, and we should enoy all these players even if they are on opposing teams. Eg Judd, Ablett, Cooney!

If you really wanted to make this accurate, why didn't you post it in one of the locked Hawthorn boards? Anyway, Swans for mine. Arrogant pricks :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the real world (outside Big Footy), supporters determine about 80% of my opinions of most other clubs.
Essendon & Carlton supporters are arrogant, but they've learned to at least feign a bit of humility given their recent lack of success. They can be abrasive in March, but usually calm down before September.
Geelong supporters are also arrogant, but it's recent and temporary, sort of like a 24-hour virus. September will cure them of this affliction.
Richmond supporters are jealous & irrational, but 2 generations of losing has got to inflict a lot of mental anguish. They are hopeless, but, thankfully, irrelevant & easy to ignore.
Collingwood supporters are absolutely delusional, continually believing that the Pies are on the precipace of perpetual greatness, only to slip over the edge and tumble into the pit of mediocrity time and time again! It reminds me of a mule chasing the carrot. A Collingwood supporter would have to be almost 60 years old to recall two Magpie premierships, but many behave like they have witnessed more than they can remember!
On my personal hate gauge, Collingwood wins hands down! :thumbsdown:

Carlton, by a long, long way. :thumbsdown:

No other club has gone out of their way to screw us over and actually try and destroy us as much as these clowns. Never will forget the ridiculous ambit they put in when the AFL wanted us to move to Waverley. Talk about sleeping with the enemy.

A bunch of halfway too smart assclowns that generally fail - all the Princess Park renovations where costed on the premise that they would con some poor gullible club into paying for them by playing home games there. Kudos to the AFL for shafting them and turning it into a white elephant.

I hate ____en Sticks - ____ you too pal, I hate Elliott, I hate Pratt, I hate Ratzero, I hate Judd, I hate Diesel Williams, I hate Bradley, I hate SOS, I hate Collins, I hate Lance, I hate Fraser ____en Brown, I hate Rhys Jones, I hate you all.

Most of all, I hate your dimwit supporters who have no idea about the game and carry on like 5 year olds - we got judd, na na nana na - and then carrying on as if he was a stalwart of the Blues who achieved everything there.

Thankfully you only hear from the fools when they win, which could make the next three weeks quite gruelling as I expect them to win all of them.

On the positive side I have calculated that we will have the honour of killing their finals hopes in R22 and that makes my heart feel warmer, knowing they will have absolutely nothing to celebrate from the year. No finals, Pick 8. :thumbsu:

Carlton, by a long, long way. :thumbsdown:

No other club has gone out of their way to screw us over and actually try and destroy us as much as these clowns. Never will forget the ridiculous ambit they put in when the AFL wanted us to move to Waverley. Talk about sleeping with the enemy.

A bunch of halfway too smart assclowns that generally fail - all the Princess Park renovations where costed on the premise that they would con some poor gullible club into paying for them by playing home games there. Kudos to the AFL for shafting them and turning it into a white elephant.

I hate ____en Sticks - ____ you too pal, I hate Elliott, I hate Pratt, I hate Ratzero, I hate Judd, I hate Diesel Williams, I hate Bradley, I hate SOS, I hate Collins, I hate Lance, I hate Fraser ____en Brown, I hate Rhys Jones, I hate you all.

Most of all, I hate your dimwit supporters who have no idea about the game and carry on like 5 year olds - we got judd, na na nana na - and then carrying on as if he was a stalwart of the Blues who achieved everything there.

Thankfully you only hear from the fools when they win, which could make the next three weeks quite gruelling as I expect them to win all of them.

On the positive side I have calculated that we will have the honour of killing their finals hopes in R22 and that makes my heart feel warmer, knowing they will have absolutely nothing to celebrate from the year. No finals, Pick 8. :thumbsu:

Amen. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

1. Collingwood
2. Sydney
3. Essendon
4. Carlton
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5.North

Collingwood supporters are absolutely delusional, continually believing that the Pies are on the precipace of perpetual greatness, only to slip over the edge and tumble into the pit of mediocrity time and time again! It reminds me of a mule chasing the carrot. A Collingwood supporter would have to be almost 60 years old to recall two Magpie premierships, but many behave like they have witnessed more than they can remember!
On my personal hate gauge, Collingwood wins hands down! :thumbsdown:

Would have to agree with this. I also find the worshipping of Joffa after a win bizarre????? Also add in sydney for their arrogance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll; Which team do you hate the most ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back