Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why thank you Nate ❤️ , what a thread and what a cheeky prick ol NN was . Goodness me lucky we’ve seen the end of him .

Never liked the dude fyi . But what a lesson on life and what is really important. Goodness me this thread was 2014, my life could not have changed more .

I think that a Port poster in this thread may also have past . RIP but yeah we all get caught up into this footy shit but in reality we all should be grateful we’ve a team to support and are here to do so .

Love most of you, some of you shit me bad .

Oh and **** off Poort 😉

Bumping this thread bought back happy memories from that day sitting in the forward pocket from what was otherwise a dark time. What a win. Thankyou.

ha, nice work north, deserved the win.

one thing both port and north supporters can both agree on....

chelsea roffey, very nice. that is all.
Further happy memories from said dark times. Thanks to you too.

I do think about this thread from time to time

Why thank you Nate ❤️ , what a thread and what a cheeky prick ol NN was . Goodness me lucky we’ve seen the end of him .

Never liked the dude fyi . But what a lesson on life and what is really important. Goodness me this thread was 2014, my life could not have changed more .

I think that a Port poster in this thread may also have past . RIP but yeah we all get caught up into this footy shit but in reality we all should be grateful we’ve a team to support and are here to do so .

Love most of you, some of you shit me bad .

Oh and fu** off Poort 😉

Yep NN was a w$#ker. Good riddance.

Its been a tough week at the office.

I visited their BF home looking for some pre-game banter, I quickly realised that unless I drive a railway spike through my head I'd be wasting my time.

I just wanna say," I feel like a room without a roof".

What a gutsy effort by our boys, no Captain, no Vice Captain. All against the fastest, best finishing side in the world!

Suck on that Port flogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- the thread can be closed if ya like, as I've said what I wanted to.
8 years on, its maturing like a bottle of fine wine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I hope we haven't gone early.
It would seem we have Poort right where we want them and ready to hum.

Matilda, Jason Horn Fabian Francis' favourite milking cow has apparently stuck up a hoof and wants to join in the humming. Not sure how that works but I am not an expert like young Jason Horn Fabian Francis.

1665007235569.png

Nice Hummer there Jason Horn Fabian Francis.

1665007718646.png

I hope our friends at West Coast hold firm I want to death ride the JHFF hummer and Poort next year. They're very flaky well according to one of their ex players.

oh well as Ms Sharon would say

Well, I hope we haven't gone early.
It would seem we have Poort right where we want them and ready to hum.

Matilda, Jason Horn Fabian Francis' favourite milking cow has apparently stuck up a hoof and wants to join in the humming. Not sure how that works but I am not an expert like young Jason Horn Fabian Francis.

View attachment 1528189

Nice Hummer there Jason Horn Fabian Francis.

View attachment 1528196

I hope our friends at West Coast hold firm I want to death ride the JHFF hummer and Poort next year. They're very flaky well according to one of their ex players.

oh well as Ms Sharon would say

Matilda :whitecheck:
Jason Horne Fabian Francis :whitecheck:

Bonus Points:
"Jason Horn Fabian Francis' favourite milking cow"

I like the notion he's weighed up the pros and cons of all the candidates and feels this one really seems to appreciate the effort.

Matilda :whitecheck:
Jason Horne Fabian Francis :whitecheck:

Bonus Points:
"Jason Horn Fabian Francis' favourite milking cow"

I like the notion he's weighed up the pros and cons of all the candidates and feels this one really seems to appreciate the effort.

Well seems we may require a new thread maybe . Humming, raspberries and balls.
We could discuss our fav fruits, songs you hum to and fav ball sports?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back