Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I hope we haven't gone early.
It would seem we have Poort right where we want them and ready to hum.

Matilda, Jason Horn Fabian Francis' favourite milking cow has apparently stuck up a hoof and wants to join in the humming. Not sure how that works but I am not an expert like young Jason Horn Fabian Francis.

View attachment 1528189

Nice Hummer there Jason Horn Fabian Francis.

View attachment 1528196

I hope our friends at West Coast hold firm I want to death ride the JHFF hummer and Poort next year. They're very flaky well according to one of their ex players.

oh well as Ms Sharon would say

Hmm I take it you've never been near a dairy farm, The accurate one. That's a very handy looking Hereford Bull. Try milking that one and I would suggest you might end up in more than a spot of bother.

Maybe try one of these two very nice looking Jersey girls.

mooching-about-picture-id139887709

Hmm I take it you've never been near a dairy farm, The accurate one. That's a very handy looking Hereford Bull. Try milking that one and I would suggest you might end up in more than a spot of bother.

Maybe try one of these two very nice looking Jersey girls.

mooching-about-picture-id139887709
thatsthejoke.jpg

Read a page or two of the Port board. Taking on board their disdain for our mighty club, this was the image that formed in my head;

Don’t drink too many glasses of that sweet, cool Turnip juice Poort.

1665087840753.jpeg

Of course we'll never forget the JHFF famous photo of him sleeping in his NMFC jumper. A very emotional experience for us all.
His love for North was such that he played a whopping 17 games for us over the journey.

1671139464842.png

As you all know I am heavily connected with the club, like KITK34, I mean nearly, and I TOO CAN GET CRANKY WHEN I'M QUESTIONED!

ANyway old mate sent me this other pic, taken just before JHFF climbed into bed that night, wowsers he certainly did seem to love us for a bit.

oh well as we say and I like the anti-ball humming attire, well that is what I think it is, could be wrong.

1671139392668.png

ANyway old mate sent me this other pic, taken just before JHFF climbed into bed that night, wowsers he certainly did seem to love us for a bit.

oh well as we say and I like the anti-ball humming attire, well that is what I think it is, could be wrong.

View attachment 1573971

It's the ****ing cursed Argentina strip. Explains everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEWS JUST BREAKING: Port Adelaide Club President, David Koch has been forced to change surname. From this time on he is to be known as David Eunuch. In other news, Jason Horne-Francis will now be known as Jason Erectile-Function-Disorder.

The name changes come as per management’s request as part of a bid to soften the image of the AFL and the social media platforms that are known to make juvenile and often puerile but relevant jokes about certain individuals and teams associated with the sport. The Poorte Adelaide Hummers in particular.

Last edited:
NEWS JUST BREAKING: Port Adelaide Club President, David Koch forced to change surname - from this time on he is to be known as David Eunuch. In other news, Jason Horne-Francis will now be known as Jason Erectile-Function-Disorder.

The name changes come as per management’s request as part of a bid to soften the image of the AFL and the social media platforms that are known to make juvenile and often puerile but relevant jokes about certain individuals and teams associated with the sport. The Poorte Adelaide Hummers in particular.

Like your work, 5 gold stars.

1671155217457.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back