Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

The acurate one how is JHFF's favourite milking cow going these days? Happy to have him back?

Well my sources sent this pic when it was announced JHFF was returning home. Apparently Mrs Jason Horne Fabian Francis has said the milk is salty again.
Not even sure what that means.

1671163319933.png

NEWS JUST BREAKING: Port Adelaide Club President, David Koch has been forced to change surname. From this time on he is to be known as David Eunuch. In other news, Jason Horne-Francis will now be known as Jason Erectile-Function-Disorder.

The name changes come as per management’s request as part of a bid to soften the image of the AFL and the social media platforms that are known to make juvenile and often puerile but relevant jokes about certain individuals and teams associated with the sport. The Poorte Adelaide Hummers in particular.
St Kilda's Mason Wood was said to be deflated at the prospect of changing his name while Big Mason Cox of Collingwood was planning to hold a press conference later today but pulled out at the last minute.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

They’re a soft bunch over at poort

Couldn’t trust them to hum on anyone’s balls

1. 1671410729947.png

Most proud moment​

• Swapping into the prison bars for the song
    • Other
    • 2014 finals series
    • Thrashing Richmond in the bars in 2014
    • How we handled 2020 and the hubs
    • Winning first showdown at AO
    • Hype Bibs, Fam.
    • Knocking Collingwood out of the 2013 finals series
    • Playing minor-round matches in China.
    • Ball humming

• This poll will close: Dec 26, 2022 at 9:47

Only one choice for them I'd suggest. I mean it is close, singing the club song, would have been a highlight. Or beating Richmond back in 2014- wow!! That could well be the most embarrassing thread I have ever seen on BF.

Gee wish we had the proudest moment of the last ten years thread. ( don't anyone even consider it)

The above is a solid example of putting posting ahead of thinking.

oh well indeed.

So the Poort flogs have their chests out, some campaigner stating how could they ( North) couldn't compete with a club with 37 flags.

FMD 37 flags lol. Where and when and who the **** against?

Adelaide is a country town, **** knows what the area of Poort is like, but I imagine it's a few times shittier.

So ****en hum away you silly folk.

And it is disgusting the thread title has been changed, this ****ing thread is nearly as old as the Poort of Power or whoever the **** they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good grief I just read their Wiki page, undefeated in 1914. FMD Adelaide had a population of around 75 give or take a handful.

If I read any more I think I'll throw up. I can imagine it will mention Graham Studley Corn and the two goals he banged through the big sticks for North in the Army Reserve Cup on a shitty day at Sth Melb 1979

The fifth oldest club in the AFL!! WTF?? Who writes this stuff, Cane Corn?? They joined the comp a few years before the Suns.

Only thing I agree with is their motto. And reckon they should go back to their old nicknames

c0ckdivers ( I'm giving myself an lol) of course NTTIAWWT
Seaside men
Seasiders

1677108882994.png

Good grief I just read their Wiki page, undefeated in 1914. FMD Adelaide had a population of around 75 give or take a handful.

If I read any more I think I'll throw up. I can imagine it will mention Graham Studley Corn and the two goals he banged through the big sticks for North in the Army Reserve Cup on a shitty day at Sth Melb 1979

The fifth oldest club in the AFL!! WTF?? Who writes this stuff, Cane Corn?? They joined the comp a few years before the Suns.

Only thing I agree with is their motto. And reckon they should go back to their old nicknames

c0ckdivers ( I'm giving myself an lol) of course NTTIAWWT
Seaside men
Seasiders

View attachment 1613836

They are rich in name opportunities there TAO.

Whilst you correctly hit the Cockdivers to the boundary, there was a single up for grabs with the Sea Men too.

They are rich in name opportunities there TAO.

Whilst you correctly hit the Cockdivers to the boundary, there was a single up for grabs with the Sea Men too.

Yes well I did miss that opportunty, one may say I had been "cockled".

Interestingly...

1677113282626.png

Now I see no reason whjy we can't add cockles and diving to the thread title?

No reason whatsoever??

Yes well I did miss that opportunty, one may say I had been "cockled".

Interestingly...

View attachment 1613854

Now I see no reason whjy we can't add cockles and diving to the thread title?

No reason whatsoever??

Coincidentally that's word for word what Jason said in reply to a shocked recruiter who has casually asked "so what did you and your family get up to yesterday?" at the 2021 draft camp.

Coincidentally that's word for word what Jason said in reply to a shocked recruiter who has casually asked "so what did you and your family get up to yesterday?" at the 2021 draft camp.

So uhmm who do I need to speak with to get the thread titles changed to "Cockle Diving"???

Remove this Banner Ad

Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back