Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

So uhmm who do I need to speak with to get the thread titles changed to "Cockle Diving"???

Start a GoFundMe page, Change.org page, write to your local MP and send Chief a year's worth of Lite n Easy.

You won't know which one kicks the goal for you but between them all you'll eventually achieve your outcome.

Nonetheless from now on Pooortaliedediedediededie must be referred to as the "Cockledivers NTTAWWT".

It should be a board rule.

King Corey how about you use your magical mod swear filter powers, the same ones that killed meh.

Yes Ferbs I agree, the Cockledivers FC.

Interestingly on the Cockledivers board, they state JHFF was always one of them. He certainly is a class A cocklediver

Press F to pay respects to the many posters in this thread who are no longer on BigFooty!

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, true. I reckon that broke his spirit.

Yeah and he said at the time imagine if al clarko had got ahold of Maj, you think he would have focused on his weaknesses or played to Maj's strengths.
Just look how well Comben is going, sure he makes errors but he knows the coach has his back.

And the drafting of 'tough inside' players without noticing how the game was getting quicker and the importance of outside mids to balance your list.

**** you Poort and **** you General B Scott

FFS I'm getting blardy angry now :p

Yeah and he said at the time imagine if al clarko had got ahold of Maj, you think he would have focused on his weaknesses or played to Maj's strengths.
Just look how well Comben is going, sure he makes errors but he knows the coach has his back.

And the drafting of 'tough inside' players without noticing how the game was getting quicker and the importance of outside mids to balance your list.

** you Poort and ** you General B Scott

FFS I'm getting blardy angry now :p
Just a TAD angry!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Port…….(title no longer non PC, as per management’s request)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back