Port Chooses Primus

Remove this Banner Ad

We already have three out, Tredrea, Carr and Krakouer, with question marks over Motlop and Salopek.

Wouldn't want much more damage done to the list. Hitchcock will be promoted, Webb and Bass probably to stay as rookies.

Didnt he say 4-6 list changes this yr.That is a fair amount

well on station 970 am yesterday he said he thought the list ok and wouldn't make significant changes. he didn't talk numbers.

As Ford suggested we will have a few forced changes anyway, but ti does scare me.

PB what's this I told you so crap? You said your on the mattress! You can get on and off without disturbing your partner!!!!

So its not likely the deadwood of Thompson Davenport Harding and Nash will be cleaned out :(.Lol well thompson and harding will probs lol.

Id expect another 2 delistees and then maybe Motlop traded out. That makes 6 changes with Hitchcock upgraded making 5 draft picks.

My interpretation on Choco sounds like he could have left some wounds with certain players.

Perhaps Primus is going to say to all the fringe players, it's a new begining and new opportunities so leave the past behind.

Then perhaps next year he will slowly remove a few more deadwood players so to speak if they don't change.

I hope Matty can extract good out of Marlon.

My interpretation on Choco sounds like he could have left some wounds with certain players.

Perhaps Primus is going to say to all the fringe players, it's a new begining and new opportunities so leave the past behind.

Then perhaps next year he will slowly remove a few more deadwood players so to speak if they don't change.

I hope Matty can extract good out of Marlon.

agree with some but a few really are known quantities

i reckon we'll get more upside taking as many draft picks as possible and hoping for a smokie

keep a few depth players but move others on

Id expect another 2 delistees and then maybe Motlop traded out. That makes 6 changes with Hitchcock upgraded making 5 draft picks.

You'd think harding and thompson would be those 2.

What happens to Meyer will be interesting - I'd rather have him promoted and M.Westhoff demoted tbh.

I don't believe we need wholesale changes to the list. Structurally it's quite sound imo. Development will be the key and it was something that choco was sacrificing to keep C.Cornes and D.Motlop in the 22.

Some dead-wood trimming should be all that we need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Chooses Primus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back