Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why so many seats are empty? Why hasn't the top deck of the Southern stand been opened? Why is there no one in the top rows of the Eastern stand?

If i missed out on tickets and saw those empty spots I'd be pissed.

Staffing limitations possibly?

I dont understand why so many seats are empty? Why hasn't the top deck of the Southern stand been opened? Why is there no one in the top rows of the Eastern stand?

If i missed out on tickets and saw those empty spots I'd be pissed.

The SMA will get a please explain from Team Spurrier.

Completely defeating the purpose of social distancing measures/reduced capacity by forcing crowds to cluster because opening the top tiers would cost more by way of staffing.

They’re grubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SMA will get a please explain from Team Spurrier.

Completely defeating the purpose of social distancing measures/reduced capacity by forcing crowds to cluster because opening the top tiers would cost more by way of staffing.

They’re grubs.
Yep. Nowhere near as spread out as Optus Stadium was last night. If they're going to cramp people into the lower tiers they may as well open up the entire stadium's capacity.

Did the Saints guy mark that? Was it a touch call? Never seen that paid HTB before. I guess Monday night football needs a close finish or something. The WWE AFL trying to get the result needed for ratings or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back