Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Martin goes deep, you want to put someone on him that can play him there and he pushes up and loses them in traffic through constant motion

You put a tagger on him in the midfield and he goes deep and they’re not a great match up there (martins constant motion is the most underrated part of his game and the thing I’m showing new draftees!!!)

I think the key trait I’m looking for a player to take Martin is concentration and discipline.

Kane Cornes, while not the best defender when taken deep would have been the guy I would liked to have seen play on Martin in his peak. His discipline and workrate would be the best weapons against Martin.
Totally agree that Kane Cornes had the discipline and work rate.
The biggest question if Kane went to him would have been how many goals Dusty had at half time after he went straight to the goal square and cleared every other forward out.
Dusty is a one in 10 year player.
Hinkley almost intimated that they would of been happy with 21 and 2 goals had there not been only 6 goals kicked by Richmond.
Seeing how Geelong play Dusty this week is about the only thing I am interested in

Seeing how Geelong play Dusty this week is about the only thing I am interested in

Haha my sister was over my place half an hour ago, asked me what I was doing for the grand final, we were both lethargic about it, and I said the one thing I was interested in, was to see if Geelong tagged Dusty with Blicavs or someone else. Watching Geelong **** up and let Dusty free would make me laugh and wonder why the **** do clubs pay so many coaches and strategists so much.

lol maybe wait a few weeks before sending our 2021 membership reminders ports jfc read the room our hearts are broken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I'm not the only one pissy about the membership renewal reminder.

The day before the Grand Final that we expected to be playing in.

**** off.

Imagine being the club that has the son's of it's greats say no to joining them, even if it meant almost guaranteed game time.

That's a lad who cares about his career.

Well, that and his father's experiences obviously weren't positive.
Didn’t Choco imply it was Tyson who told him all the Camp dirty business that he aired on AA and that this was the reason Luke and or Jackson will never play for the Crows

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one pissy about the membership renewal reminder.

The day before the Grand Final that we expected to be playing in.

fu** off.

This, I turned off the Auto renewal, doesn't mean I won't be renewing.

my main reasons

- We don't even know how the comp will look in 2021 yet... 16min qtr, 18min qtr, 20min qtr... nobody bloody knows.
- Covid-19 restrictions are still exactly that, zero guarantee that everyone will be able to get tickets to games yet.

ecfd97805b841e3b0fd0b2fdd68518c1.jpg

Not overly interesting nor confirmed but sharing nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back