Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Walker's own mind he is Tex, or The Big Texan. He sees himself as a larger than life figure. When his mum calls him "Taylor" his reply is "Mum, Taylor doesn't live here anymore..."

To be fair, Taylor is a shit name for a male.

Hence I said he is one of the top 5 full forward in the competition in the last 3 years.....if he didn't do his knee in 2013, he would have been top 3 after Franklin and Kennedy.
Walker not fit to shine Franklin's or Kennedy's boots Mate

Is there anything more relentlessly boring on this board than attempted bants from a stray crow? Seriously, I can’t remember the last time I read something original or even just mildly amusing from one of these brain-dead mopes.
ABAB = A BORING, A BOT

In Walker's own mind he is Tex, or The Big Texan. He sees himself as a larger than life figure. When his mum calls him "Taylor" his reply is "Mum, Taylor doesn't live here anymore..."

Well the wacky thing didn't end up taking off, so like a proper camry he backtracked to believe this is what was always wanted

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depth can only hold you up for so long against bottom 8 teams (i.e. like a full strength Port Power in the last Showdown) but against very good team (i.e. Melbourne who are at full strength without any injuries) they will expose you, and I only counted 7 first choice players (including Brown who got injured in the first quarter) but 2 of them are in the top 3 players at the club.
Bahaha campaigner alert...
dude! don't feed the troll.
He's not a troll, just an ABBA fan who can't spell.

Melbourne won contested possessions 163 to 117. No matter how much your depth is tested you expect a contest for the ball.

I wonder how crows fans who also support Nord or Glenelg felt hearing Richmonds theme in september and Melbournes theme today?

Glenelg has the same nickname, kit, and song as Richmond!?:huh:

Melbourne won contested possessions 163 to 117. No matter how much your depth is tested you expect a contest for the ball.

It was ridiculous, especially on stoppages. A Demon would always come into the contest, leave with the ball untackled, and handball it to an open teammate.

Just took the AFL Survey. What a waste of time...
What's that you say? Leave the game alone?

*AFL brings in 9 point zooperdooper goals and remove the ball up rule which is now replaced with the scrum*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back