Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was heartwarming to think just when the crows thought they would get away with Dangerfield not winning a flag he kicks the lid off the coffin.

And Betts and Stengle embracing after the game.

And Jenkins in the coaching box.
Camry Crows supporters are comforted by the fact that Dangerfield, Lever and Gunston are just players who left the Camry Crows chasing money over success.

Brisbane are a joke but they're still hard to beat at home plus they're going to add Dunkley to their midfield. Hard to see them missing the 8.

And the best youngster in the country if he’d prefer to go there and not Arden Street.

Not really, as there is a significant difference between 'targeting' and 'terrorising'. One works perfectly, the other is/was an abject failure:think:
All the same really just using different words.
In the old days it was just roughing up someone.
At the end of the day it’s the same thing Ken wanted we just didn’t have the players good enough for it.

The Melbourne players should be kicking themselves after watching that limp wristed effort by brisvegas last night as they were probably the only team that could have genuinely challenged Geebung this season.

I suspect next week's gf will be a one sided smacking by the cats, regardless of whether the opponent is the Swans or the wobblers.
I can see Sydney beating Geelong biggest hurdle will be the umps.
Collingwood on there home ground are not going to be pushovers either.

All the same really just using different words.
In the old days it was just roughing up someone.
At the end of the day it’s the same thing Ken wanted we just didn’t have the players good enough for it.
You obviously don't understand my weird sense of humor;)

Just noticed it, but I imagine the 4.15 start for the Sydney v Collingwood match is to ensure Collingwood gets the best possible preparation in for the Grandfinal should they win.

Just noticed it, but I imagine the 4.15 start for the Sydney v Collingwood match is to ensure Collingwood gets the best possible preparation in for the Grandfinal should they win.
My guess is that it's so it doesn't clash with the NRL semi on at the SFS (basically next door) this evening, but yeah it might be so they can get a flight home this evening rather than tomorrow.

Was a disapionting performance from Daniher.On the big bucks to perform in the big Matches.
Down Hill Skier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was heartwarming to think just when the crows thought they would get away with Dangerfield not winning a flag he kicks the lid off the coffin.

And Betts and Stengle embracing after the game.

And Jenkins in the coaching box.

Nah **** clangerfield. The croms are having a shit time anyway. But I could do without seeing that arrogant knob with a premiership medal around his neck 🤮

REH talks about us being in lock step with Brisbane

Now our clubs are getting treated as a destination for the same players.
They can have Francis if we can have Dunkley.

I would love for Geelong to not win, but the other teams left just aren’t that good. Melb and Richmond needed to be there.

Sydney have a decent list but need Franklin to turn back the clock, otherwise it’ll be too easy for Geelongs defence.

I would love for Geelong to not win, but the other teams left just aren’t that good. Melb and Richmond needed to be there.
Richmond literally lost to North Melbourne lol. There has never been a more overrated team in football history then 2022 Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back