Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scapegoating of the goal umpire is pretty gross. Yeah, the dude ****ed up but how about putting a plan in place to make sure it can't happen again?
I hear he is currently in a pub in Melbourne and everyone is buying him a beer because he has just ended the crows season :tearsofjoy:

I hear he is currently in a pub in Melbourne and everyone is buying him a beer because he has just ended the crows season :tearsofjoy:
The dude is legitimately a teacher at my daughters school, and he chucked a sickie today.

I thought Malinauskas was a Port supporter?
Fair enough by Mali.

He's not asking to give the Crows the win retrospectively or anything.

Just saying the AFL should tighten the rules to ensure it doesn't happen again.

The decision was incorrect.
Someone had to eventually be the fall guy to be the first club to suffer - it just happened to be the Crows 😎
Rules need review.
Hopefully won't occur again.

Simples!

Yeah that’s the point, we’re not asking for the fixture to be favourable for us next year as a result of it.

The entitlement that they deserve some type of compensation as a result is laughable.
What made me laugh was a quote on the internet attributed to a Crowd official (can't remember specifically whom), that AFC would seek Draft concessions 🙄😲🧐

You'll finish lower on the ladder now, so you get a better Draft pick than if you'd won.
You stupid Pillocks!

Olsen going full whine. Confirming he called Gil within half an hour of the end of the game. Apparently he used a Motorola phone to make the call.

twice this year. twice this year...it happened right in front of me
hqdefault.jpg

They are working on the premise that they would have played finals had this result gone their way but with still over a minute to go if it was named a goal Sydney still could have changed the outcome, so how really can they argue that ? Plus other results still have to go their way.
Sick of the media and them full of whinging and all these ifs and buts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know him.
Won't name him but the same ump who called the Jenkins non goal in the showdown.

Umps make wrong decisions all the time. But do it against the crows in this hick town and you better go into witness protection as the media goes absolutely feral.

They are working on the premise that they would have played finals had this result gone their way but with still over a minute to go if it was named a goal Sydney still could have changed the outcome, so how really can they argue that ? Plus other results still have to go their way.
Sick of the media and them full of whinging and all these ifs and buts.
One lady caller reckoned the result should have been reversed despite the game not being officially over because Sydney didn’t kick another goal anyway 🤪

Fair enough by Mali.

Someone had to eventually be the fall guy to be the first club to suffer - it just happened to be the Crows 😎
Rules need review.

Simples!
I'd prefer Malinauskas did his job sorted out ramping in hospitals and did something to help with the cost of living personally.

Fair enough by Mali.

Rules need review.

Simples!

While wearing a Crows scarf all over the media!!!

While wearing a Crows scarf all over the media!!!
C'mon don't be sucked in - that's stock footage and media from last year:

He was asked a question from the crow focussed media after his normal Monday post-Cabinet presser today and responded. Nothing more than that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back