Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he even want his photo (and that of his kid) in the paper to begin with?

I live right near the Glenside bar that got torched Saturday night and I was standing out the front having a look at the damage inside yesterday morning and some Channel 9 journalist (once she found out I live nearby and was a customer of the place) asked me whether I wanted to go on camera to be interviewed. I politely declined - why the f*** would I want to be interviewed? Stupid
Haha, I drove past you Sunday morning. Bunch of people wanted to get on camera though.

Remember when the saints lost a gf narrowly to Geelong when a Tom Hawkins goal clearly deflected off the post?

Maybe they should ask for compensation for that in light of the crows ridiculous requests.

Quit ya flipping sooking over a minor round loss, still a few things had to play out from there for you to make finals and even then there was a fair chance you wouldn’t get past week 1 on the road playing any of Carlton, Sydney or St Kilda.

At first all their whinging was funny, but I’m sick of it now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

454f751564577310b4ba109e09228b81

R.I.P

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 seconds later..."kids a freak, hes a freak"...😭😭😭
And Dennis Commetti reminding us "that makes up for the Robbie Gray bounce in the first quarter"

Edit:

Edit 2: and every time I see the above, I always wonder about this nice person, and I hope that they're pissed about the Sydney result.
Screenshot_20230821_194409.jpg

Last edited:
Rowe was saying tonight that he was contacted. By a KC [Kings Council] who believes he can overturn Saturdays, nights result.In favour of the Crows,in the high court.
Pretty sure at this time.The Crows bosses want a softer 2024 draw,more draft concessions, or cash of the AFL.
The clocks ticking its already Monday night.A legal challenge will throw the AFL into chaos.If a legal challenge is launched by Rowe or someone not involved with the AFC.

Rowe was saying tonight that he was contacted. By a KC [Kings Council] who believes he can overturn Saturdays, nights result.In favour of the Crows,in the high court.
Pretty sure at this time.The Crows bosses want a softer 2024 draw,more draft concessions, or cash of the AFL.
The clocks ticking its already Monday night.A legal challenge will throw the AFL into chaos.If a legal challenge is launched by Rowe or someone not involved with the AFC.
Bloody hell. They are deranged

Rowe is a ****ing idiot.

Lol if the Crows launched any sort of legal challenge they'll end up playing games in Mt Isa. A little embarrassment is one thing, costing them money as well as PR......

Rowe can't launch a legal challenge lol

And all Olsen will get is a better draw & we'll be lumbered with the Leyland Brothers travel show 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back