Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol duursma is well beyond Stephen’s
No he isn't, at all. You overrate Duursma something chronic. On his form the last couple of years he isn't 'well beyond' anyone.

No he isn't, at all. You overrate Duursma something chronic. On his form the last couple of years he isn't 'well beyond' anyone.
This is an apples and oranges argument anyway. One “Hasn’t developed” yet because it’s always hard to break into Horse’s Swans, and the other appears to have “regressed” because he plays for Port Power, the club who are clearly league-worst for player development. I feel slightly concerned for the mental health of people who think Butters and Rozee having an upward trajectory is a forgone conclusion

Adelaide coming hard and not taking no for an answer for South Australian Harrison Petty. A front-ended offer that could average out at as much as $800,000 a year. Demons in response prepared to extend him past 2025. It's getting very interesting

Bizarre how much help North are getting I mean where's the VFL fairytale aspect even when nobody gives a flying fukc about them? jeez it'll be boring in a couple of years when they are good on the back of all this and the real whinging starts

What's next hand them back friday night exclusivity in empty stadiums?
I’m hoping the AFL are just fattening the playing list as part of a secret plan to send them to Tassie without ****ing future drafts like Gold Coast and GWS did for years

Adelaide have a shit ton of salary cap room cause theyve been shit for years and now theyre seeking to cash in on said room
How is that a surprise

I’m hoping the AFL are just fattening the playing list as part of a secret plan to send them to Tassie without ******* future drafts like Gold Coast and GWS did for years
Absolutely no way this is happening. All we're seeing is retention of the Victorian power base. Tasmania will go the way of GC and GWS and spend years in the wilderness

Melbourne has offered its pick 46 for Brisbane big man Tom Fullarton. Should get done today on a two-year deal given the Dees have now farewelled Brodie Grundy.

Adelaide coming hard and not taking no for an answer for South Australian Harrison Petty. A front-ended offer that could average out at as much as $800,000 a year. Demons in response prepared to extend him past 2025. It's getting very interesting

I feel like this is what we should be doing.

Like if we want to win premiership - need to target good/proven Players rather than speculative - could he, can't he play at AFL level, maybe, maybe not.

Melbourne’s Clayton Oliver has reportedly been discharged from Footscray hospital after having a CT scan and X-ray. SEN’s Tom Morris reported the news on Thursday afternoon. He added that the Demons were still trying to ascertain the exact details and that Oliver was okay and had spoken to the club. The 25-year old was reportedly admitted at hospital at 9am and was discharged just before midday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne’s Clayton Oliver has reportedly been discharged from Footscray hospital after having a CT scan and X-ray. SEN’s Tom Morris reported the news on Thursday afternoon. He added that the Demons were still trying to ascertain the exact details and that Oliver was okay and had spoken to the club. The 25-year old was reportedly admitted at hospital at 9am and was discharged just before midday.

Christ he's only been living with Goodwin for less than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back