Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this all about then ?

View attachment 1833065

Adelaide's Najwa Allen referred directly to the Tribunal for a first-quarter incident involving the Western Bulldogs' Kirsten McLeod.

Allen faces a minimum three-match suspension for the off-the-ball hit in the opening quarter on Friday night.

McLeod was ruled out of the rest of the game with concussion following the incident, which was deemed to be careless conduct, severe impact and high contact.

Lol a future 2nd for mcadam Jesus
They have a nice draft hand while we have peanuts and Ken

The deal has added further to Adelaide's impressive suite of draft selections for both this year and 2024.

In addition to having three top-20 picks for this year - their own, one that arrived as part of the Chris Burgess deal and the Tom Doedee compensation pick - the Crows now have three picks inside the first two rounds of the 2024 draft.

Adelaide's Najwa Allen referred directly to the Tribunal for a first-quarter incident involving the Western Bulldogs' Kirsten McLeod.

Allen faces a minimum three-match suspension for the off-the-ball hit in the opening quarter on Friday night.

McLeod was ruled out of the rest of the game with concussion following the incident, which was deemed to be careless conduct, severe impact and high contact.

That's it? I give my kids harder bumps on the way to the biscuit tin.

With the crazy asking prices for players this offseason why the hell aren’t we asking for a first rounder for duurs, and decent prices for clurey.

Hell with the guys being touted as first and second round picks we should have wines on the table for a fortune.

With the crazy asking prices for players this offseason why the hell aren’t we asking for a first rounder for duurs, and decent prices for clurey.

Hell with the guys being touted as first and second round picks we should have wines on the table for a fortune.

Fantasia is out of contract and wants out - that's a pick in the 10-20 range according to Jon Ralph

I wonder if they will crack down on our disappearing players in the SANFL every Portnight. They always seem to reappear a week later with no explanation as to why they were gone.

I expect the club will change its protocols only after we receive a fine for breaching this.

I hope Gold Coast has a supply of quality chap sticks with the number of blow jobs they give Victorian clubs.

I've never heard as much reporting of a social round of golf as I have Petty playing a round with Hinge and Flogarty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have a nice draft hand while we have peanuts and Ken

The deal has added further to Adelaide's impressive suite of draft selections for both this year and 2024.

In addition to having three top-20 picks for this year - their own, one that arrived as part of the Chris Burgess deal and the Tom Doedee compensation pick - the Crows now have three picks inside the first two rounds of the 2024 draft.
Pity for them that it is widely acknowledged as a poor draft pool.

I've never heard as much reporting of a social round of golf as I have Petty playing a round with Hinge and Flogarty.

Charlie Cameron and Don Pyke?

Charlie Cameron and Don Pyke?

Did that make the evening news services on 7 and 9?

I’ve got a watch this space on Hawthorn being the new Norf of trade week. Can’t attract any real targets and are now just hoovering up any old left over spud or retiree.

I’ve got a watch this space on Hawthorn being the new Norf of trade week. Can’t attract any real targets and are now just hoovering up any old left over spud or retiree.

Curious which port aboriginal player there going to try and target eventually

Do you have a link?
It wouldn't be showable on here. The story goes Ginnivan, when he got caught doing lines, it was McStay that filmed it and set it to the club/dobbed on him. Ginnivan has been itching to get him back. On GF celebration night, McStay took his GF to a cubicle and well, lets say they mustn't have had enough food there that night as it appears Dan was still quite ravenous. This was filmed over the cubicle by Ginnivan. I have seen the footage. It is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back