Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason why there's been no talk about us linking to Petty in the future. All the talk has been Adelaide. I hope our list mgmt team is getting in his ear. Something about him does look like a Crows supporter from way back, so maybe it'd be fruitless, but we should certainly be positioning ourselves to be in the discussion as well in 12 months time.

C4 said that petty wanted to come to port, but melb didn’t want to let him go.

If Ginnivan took that video then he is a dead set piece of s**t.... I'm pretty sure that is a jailable offence (correct me if I'm wrong). It looks like it wasn't a look a like but in fact Mcstay and his partner.

yeah there's gotta be some laws against filming someone where privacy could be expected... a toilet cubicle would count.

what an absolute POS thing to do to one of your teammates

The Ginnivan thing does sound like it could have happened, but it also sounds like exactly what a bullshitter would make up about the situation given that bullshitter would know Ginni was leaving Collingwood which would add an air of believability to it. Some serious losers out there one way or the other.

Irregardless of whether that's McStay in the video, he's going to get some interesting sledges next year: "MISS IT, FISH BREATH!" or to the tune of the Cranberries song: "Did you have some, did you have some, did you have some cunnilingus?"

I think Carey found just found that package he lost at Crown a while back.

F8t0gDFaoAAudWd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne’s Joel Smith has tested positive to drugs late in the home and away season.
A urine sample taken from Smith after a game in the weeks leading up to the AFL finals returned positive for a banned substance, believed to be cocaine. It’s understood Smith took the drug just days out from a home and away match.
He was tested after the game by Sports Integrity Australia officials as part of regulation in-competition testing for performance enhancing drugs. The result of the test wasn’t known until after the finals series.

Melbourne’s Joel Smith has tested positive to drugs late in the home and away season.
A urine sample taken from Smith after a game in the weeks leading up to the AFL finals returned positive for a banned substance, believed to be cocaine. It’s understood Smith took the drug just days out from a home and away match.
He was tested after the game by Sports Integrity Australia officials as part of regulation in-competition testing for performance enhancing drugs. The result of the test wasn’t known until after the finals series.
Doesn’t surprise me that a player has been caught…. (Pending due process etc)

Got to ask the question, who else?

Doesn’t surprise me that a player has been caught…. (Pending due process etc)

Got to ask the question, who else?

The vast majority of players would be using. This guy is the only one dumb enough to get caught with it in his system on game day.

Do all these tests take that long to come up with a result? "in the weeks leading up to the AFL finals" - how many weeks?

I mean, his coach is Simon Goodwin......

Me and my friends joke that he has to be the most generic player in the league. Basic short hair and beard, occasional sub/fringe player, plays for the team named after the capital city this league revolves around, and his name is literally ****ing Joel Smith. Safe to say he won’t be the most generic player anymore…

Also why the delay in suspending him? I mean they can’t exactly get a second urine sample this long after the time it’d have been in his system so did they just not want to derail the Demons’ finals campaign before it derailed itself?

Me and my friends joke that he has to be the most generic player in the league.
Only since Luke Brown retired. His name and face looks like an AI prompt for the word 'human'.

Me and my friends joke that he has to be the most generic player in the league. Basic short hair and beard, occasional sub/fringe player, plays for the team named after the capital city this league revolves around, and his name is literally ******* Joel Smith. Safe to say he won’t be the most generic player anymore…

Also why the delay in suspending him? I mean they can’t exactly get a second urine sample this long after the time it’d have been in his system so did they just not want to derail the Demons’ finals campaign before it derailed itself?

Reminds me of a past draft when St Kilda picked up a Joel Smith, along with a Jones and a Brown - the only thing that spoilt the vanillarism of that was Austinn, ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back