Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be showable on here. The story goes Ginnivan, when he got caught doing lines, it was McStay that filmed it and set it to the club/dobbed on him. Ginnivan has been itching to get him back. On GF celebration night, McStay took his GF to a cubicle and well, lets say they mustn't have had enough food there that night as it appears Dan was still quite ravenous. This was filmed over the cubicle by Ginnivan. I have seen the footage. It is legit.
Yes seen it.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It wouldn't be showable on here. The story goes Ginnivan, when he got caught doing lines, it was McStay that filmed it and set it to the club/dobbed on him. Ginnivan has been itching to get him back. On GF celebration night, McStay took his GF to a cubicle and well, lets say they mustn't have had enough food there that night as it appears Dan was still quite ravenous. This was filmed over the cubicle by Ginnivan. I have seen the footage. It is legit.
I haven't seen it, but is that the video Collingwood claim is a lookalike?

lol ravenous. Must've been craving muffins.

On a serious note though, why is that even a story. Player was filmed without consent doing what consenting adults do.

On a serious note though, why is that even a story. Player was filmed without consent doing what consenting adults do.
More a reflection on Ginivan, maybe getting one back on Mcstay but shameful for his missus. Well nothing to be ashamed of really.

Lol. Has anybody seen the McStay in bathroom video. Wowee.
No...But I want to. Lol

2b8.png

I mean, the video itself isn't a story. If Ginnivan filmed it and leaked it then that certainly is a story in addition to being a criminal offence.

I mean, the video itself isn't a story. If Ginnivan filmed it and leaked it then that certainly is a story in addition to being a criminal offence.
Call me old fashioned, but isn't there a time and a place for everything? In the toilets at your Premiership afterparty (with your actual girlfriend, not some tart you'd just picked up) seems weird timing to me.

Call me old fashioned, but isn't there a time and a place for everything? In the toilets at your Premiership afterparty (with your actual girlfriend, not some tart you'd just picked up) seems weird timing to me.
Yes old fashioned.

If McStay did that then he's an absolute hero.

And shows he has a great relationship with his gf.

Now you go and enjoy your missionary in a dark room at home. 😉😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes old fashioned.

If McStay did that then he's an absolute hero.

And shows he has a great relationship with his gf.

Now you go and enjoy your missionary in a dark room at home. 😉😉

lol talk about false dichotomy.

If you don't growl out your missus in a public toilet, you're a joyless prude!

As a footballer, I can't think of a better time for a home-made fish taco than right after winning a flag.

If Ginnivan took that video then he is a dead set piece of shit.... I'm pretty sure that is a jailable offence (correct me if I'm wrong). It looks like it wasn't a look a like but in fact Mcstay and his partner.

Is there any reason why there's been no talk about us linking to Petty in the future. All the talk has been Adelaide. I hope our list mgmt team is getting in his ear. Something about him does look like a Crows supporter from way back, so maybe it'd be fruitless, but we should certainly be positioning ourselves to be in the discussion as well in 12 months time.

Is there any reason why there's been no talk about us linking to Petty in the future. All the talk has been Adelaide. I hope our list mgmt team is getting in his ear. Something about him does look like a Crows supporter from way back, so maybe it'd be fruitless, but we should certainly be positioning ourselves to be in the discussion as well in 12 months time.
There was talk we were interested in 2021 and I think last year before he signed his extension.

When his contract ends in 2025 it will probably be great timing for an Aliir replacement.

Was from our old country zone on the West coast before it got handed to Norwood. So may have been a Port supporter in his younger years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back