Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly wouldn't be expecting an apology from WADA.

The half life of what he's taken and when it was taken is going to effect the outcome of any test that's been undertaken. That along with any masking agent that he's taken once he's aware WADA are after him.

That said the last game of football I played I'm pretty sure there were any number of players on the playing field on speed. Not sure there's any value in targeting one player on steroids or whatever?

Certainly wouldn't be expecting an apology from WADA.

The half life of what he's taken and when it was taken is going to effect the outcome of any test that's been undertaken. That along with any masking agent that he's taken once he's aware WADA are after him.

That said the last game of football I played I'm pretty sure there were any number of players on the playing field on speed. Not sure there's any value in targeting one player on steroids or whatever?

They should continue to target him just cause he’s ‘Rhys Mathieson’

WESTERN BULLDOGS In: J.Harmes Out: A.Jones (omitted)

HAWTHORN In: J.Ward Out: C.Mackenzie (hamstring)

SYDNEY In: T.McCartin, T.Papley, I.Heeney, J.McInerney
Out: A.Francis (injured), C.Cleary (omitted), R.Fox (omitted), T.Adams (omitted)

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY In: B.Daniels, L.Ash, I.Cumming
Out: H.Thomas (omitted), C.Brown (omitted), N.Haynes (omitted)

BRISBANE In: J.Payne, B.Starcevich Out: D.Joyce (omitted), H.Sharp (omitted)

CARLTON In: S.Docherty, M.McGovern, H.McKay, Z.Williams, T.De Koning, A.Cerra
Out: A.Cincotta (omitted), M.Owies (suspension), J.Carroll (omitted), A.Moir (omitted), J.Binns (omitted), C.Lord (omitted)

RIP Taylor Adams

Malbun's president has fallen on her sword, with club legend and former captain Brad Green to take over the presidency.

I saw Jack Ginnivan at a laundrymat inside Moorabbin train station in January. He was with a friend. I looked unknowingly in his direction and we suddenly locked eyes for a couple seconds then smiled and nodded at each other. I hope he didn't think I was staring at him because he plays footy. Should I call Channel 7 or has too much time passed for this to make the news?

I saw Jack Ginnivan at a laundrymat inside Moorabbin train station in January. He was with a friend. I looked unknowingly in his direction and we suddenly locked eyes for a couple seconds then smiled and nodded at each other. I hope he didn't think I was staring at him because he plays footy. Should I call Channel 7 or has too much time passed for this to make the news?
I'd call them it sounds like a lovely moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let these teams annihilate eachother and come across us banged up at Adelaide Oval. Let it be a 1 point win to whoever. No injurys just exhaustion.

Live footage from Kenny’s lounge room

Scared Puppets GIF

Fun fact with respect to next weeks game
Hawthorn with more free kicks in 4 minutes of game time than we got in the first two and a half quarters last night.

Imagine next week with our “noise of affirmation”

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back