Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Hinkley to Essendon!

He copped plenty of shit for the phone call as well. Thee bow pushed him into worse than Hitler territory in the eyes of malbun media and general football public
I think it was Robert Walls who really pushed the ‘bow’ insult. You’re right it was pushed into Hitler hate territory. I’ll cut Tredders some slack because it was North Melbourne who we humiliated in that PF and up until then we had always been their bunnies, that little prick Brent Harvey would always cut us up badly, up until that game. Tredders just got a little over excited but he showed that excitement against a VFL side - how dare he.

Last edited:

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

The Gold Coast SUNS have farewelled six players, with Darcy Macpherson, James Tsitas, Jack Mahony, Sandy Brock, Oskar Faulkhead and Will Rowlands being advised they would not be offered a new contract for 2025.

The Gold Coast SUNS have farewelled six players, with Darcy Macpherson, James Tsitas, Jack Mahony, Sandy Brock, Oskar Faulkhead and Will Rowlands being advised they would not be offered a new contract for 2025.

Tsitas will no doubt play another 15 years back in the Snafl.

You know, Faulkhead.... that bloke.... He must be a third cousin of the bush league Vic coach who works for us, you know..... ummm what's his name...

Terrible tragedy for commentators and wags everywhere that ol mate faulkhead didn't get a clear run at it.

Potential Eagles coaches must be dropping like flies ... Andrew McQualter now in the mix

Potential Eagles coaches must be dropping like flies ... Andrew McQualter now in the mix

Time for Pykey to show all that tough bravado stuff he learned on that Collective Mind camp, and appoint himself as coach.

Carlton poached Sydney's high performance boss so Burgo's dream of getting back to Port stays alive ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just made me bring up my lunch with that name. What an uncommonly moronic and distasteful commentator.

One of the most hypocritical pieces of sh¡t in the caper.

Carried on like the bow was a fascist salute with infinite whining about ‘disrespect’ and then ‘karma’ in the post-119 fallout, yet loved Didak’s shimmy, and chuckled and guffawed while retelling the story of Fevola telling a young opponent, “if you’re still on me by quarter-time, I’ll give you $50”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back