Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows have done their best to save Nicks and pissed off their supporter base. AFL is a cruel world.

I fear we will discover this today.
I can feel the pain in your post.
I’m expecting a definite improvement in the first qtr.
After that I’m not sure what will happen.
Even winning today won’t change things as I believe it’s his last year.
So relax sit back and enjoy the show. 😂

Rankine is Nick's Robbie gray ..

Poor campaigner

Geelong livewire forward Tyson Stengle has signed a five-year deal to remain at Kardinia Park long-term, as a rival’s big-money bid has been revealed. The Saints are understood to have offered Stengle approximately $4.5 million over six years, coming out to $750,000 per season. It was a longer and more lucrative deal than the Cats reportedly tabled; $3.5 million over five seasons, working out to $700,000 per year.

Kane Cornes has called for the axing of Taylor Walker.He believes Nicks has to make a ruthless call on Tex.
Kane will be up and about on Monday.If Ken leads Port to victory, today.
On Tex some clubs are considering a one year contract of Tex.

Kane Cornes has called for the axing of Taylor Walker.He believes Nicks has to make a ruthless call on Tex.
Tex would be good at Melbourne.

Problem is, they will then rely on Fogerty and Thilthorpe to lead the attack.

Fogerty would get lost leading a Conga line and Thilthorpe has played less then 50 games.

Problem is, they will then rely on Fogerty and Thilthorpe to lead the attack.

Fogerty would get lost leading a Conga line and Thilthorpe has played less then 50 games.
Imo regardless of Texes senior years as an Afl footballer.Crows actually look better when he plays.

Any (reasonable) thoughts on Ratugolea playing in the forward line - CHF or FF.

Reason for that thought is several posters suggest he can't play in the backline with -Thatch and Aliir.

Last edited:
Any (reasonable) thoughts on Ratugolea playing in the forward line - CHF or FF.

Reason for that thought is several posters suggest he can't play in the backline with -Thatch and Alir.
Half the problem is that haven’t played too many games with the same system.

First half the season they played with Burton as the 4th tall and Jones. Then they went on to Williams and no 4th tall…. Now we are onto Evans…

the top teams are all consistent. Look at Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles are going to need something big,here.Hawks all over them by hand,foot+in the air
Impey running riot in the 3rd qtr.

Couldnt watch our game live.Did listen to the radio coverage.Real Ross Lyon slog+an away win
Ken was very emotional in his presser.
Believes the players responded to him.
And is trying to win the Port fans back.

Couldnt watch our game live.Did listen to the radio coverage.Real Ross Lyon slog+an away win
Ken was very emotional in his presser.
Believes the players responded to him.
And is trying to win the Port fans back.
Only a flag could do that, and that ain’t happening Ken, so stick your crocodile tears where your deck chair is.

Pretty amusing that crows both forgot to announce the crowd number at the game and it didn’t make it into any of the match reports.

29,800which I think might be their first sub 30k, excluding 2020/2021.

To be fair we still clocked up a 27k iirc against the suns circa 2018, but goes to show they are nowhere near as resilient as they like to claim

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back