Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I keep harping on about him , but damn it needs to be said that daicos is a very talented stat stuffer.

11 clearances , 3 inside 50’s

Where the **** was he kicking it? Straight up in the air? How do you only get 3 i50s from 11 clearances? While being touted as an elite kick?

To put that into perspective

Dangerfield 6 clearances 10 i50. 10 less disposals as well.

The accusations of daicos being a stat chaser who pads his stats with useless 1-2s are entirely accurate from where I’m sitting.

With the draw they have just making the 8 is going to be a challenge.
The draw they have sees them play 17 games in Melbourne this year and the last 7 out of 8 games at their home ground, the MCG, where the Grand Final is always played.

Tough gig in a NATIONAL competition for last year's flag winner.

Yep, BT and his Melbourne based Seven mates telling us all how tough it is going to be for Collingwood to make finals this year almost made me shed a tear. Hope someone sets up petition or something to correct this huge injustice.

Last edited:

I know I keep harping on about him , but damn it needs to be said that daicos is a very talented stat stuffer.

11 clearances , 3 inside 50’s

Where the **** was he kicking it? Straight up in the air? How do you only get 3 i50s from 11 clearances? While being touted as an elite kick?

To put that into perspective

Dangerfield 6 clearances 10 i50. 10 less disposals as well.

The accusations of daicos being a stat chaser who pads his stats with useless 1-2s are entirely accurate from where I’m sitting.
I think he is like Harvey and to a lesser extent Buckley. If you get all your disposals at half back you generally don't hurt anyone.

The draw they have sees them play 17 games in Melbourne this year and the last 7 out of 8 games at their home ground, the MCG, where the Grand Final is always played.

Tough gig in a NATIONAL competition for last year's flag winner.

Yep, BT and his Melbourne based Seven mates telling us all how tough it is going to be for Collingwood to make finals this year almost made me shed a tear. Hope someone sets up petition or something to correct this huge injustice.
Unfortunately that’s never going to change much with the big Melbourne clubs.
Carlton I think only play 7 away also with the rest at the MCG or Marvel.
And you’re going to get another big moan from across the border when Gather round comes up next year.
The more they get the more they want.

I think he is like Harvey and to a lesser extent Buckley. If you get all your disposals at half back you generally don't hurt anyone.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Plenty of halfbacks hurt.

Plenty of players picking up touches deeper in midfield hurt and still also drive the ball forward.

I havent watched enough of gulden to say it’s his regular go, but when i have watched him he has played behind the ball. He creates a tonne of drive from deeper in midfield.

Just reckon 32d 11 clearances … for 3 i50s from a player criticised for being a stat stuffer who chases 1-2s hammers home the accuracy of those criticisms.

If you wasn’t so wrapped up in GWS and there coach you might have noticed BZT had been our best defender all year apart from when he had injury problems.
You can’t see that because you’re not a port supporters bumhole.
That’s my point, negative is all you see in every aspect, anything positive is directed at another club.
Read your own comments, anything directed at Port is negative, anything directed at GWS, Collingwood, Hawthorn and just about any other club is positive.
You think that’s being a port supporter?
You’re the one who needs medication if you believe that.
Who the **** are you to tell me if I am a supporter or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2047167

Lol, Geelong's retro Guernsey.
That picture gives me bad Stephen King type vibes.

Like Cameron has pulled his pants up way too high to be remotely comfortable and that hand on Stewart's shoulder is giving him notice of what's expected from him.

Stewart's wtf look says he knows what's coming. He's been down this path before. Which is the 'retro' part.

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back