Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they ever really been the umpire darlings? They don’t strike me as being in the same category as a Hawthorn or the Dogs in years gone by
The umpires were integral in helping them win a Prelim and a Grand Final last year.

Especially with non-calls and allowing them to waste extra time.

Bit strange of the AFL to randomly introduce extra time to home and away games, not sure I'm a fan. Especially if the scores aren't tied in the first place.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
View attachment 2073387
I had the same on my footy live app, game was over twice with Collingwood in front both times then all of a sudden the games back on again.
I had flicked over to the games. 😂 WTF!

As a mate recently quipped:

“Horse is just Ken... If Ken flagged as a player, flagged as a coach, had hair and a massive whopper cøck”

Bit of a problem in pole vault though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya hate to see it

Tears Sobbing GIF by The Bachelorette

9 finals 3 GF ‘s since 2012 for 🍩
Won a flag in his second season as coach. Obviously peaked too early unlike Daddy Donuts who after 12 seasons just needs more time.

Took umpires to beat him in 2016 though.

Won a flag in his second season as coach. Obviously peaked too early unlike Daddy Donuts who after 12 seasons just needs more time.

Took umpires to beat him in 2016 though.
Just forget about Hinkley for a minute.
They have made 9 finals and played in 3 Grand Finals in the last 11 years for fk all.
I know they have been super competitive and all that but if I was a Sydney Supporter and they don’t win the flag this year I’d be calling for his head.

Just forget about Hinkley for a minute.
They have made 9 finals and played in 3 Grand Finals in the last 11 years for fk all.
I know they have been super competitive and all that but if I was a Sydney Supporter and they don’t win the flag this year I’d be calling for his head.

Nah they've been shafted when it matters most, i'd take Horse over Sprinkles in a heart beat.

Just remembered Mason Cox went the early shush in the first quarter. I reckon players I've seen go the shush are about 0-10 this year. 🤫

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back