Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Lewis just said Andrew McGrath should be All-Australian lol.

As per the Orazio Fantasia example, you really only need to be semi-competent for 6-10 weeks while DONNING THE SASH™ to be considered a star, hey.
Go read the thread on their board about him, they all want him stripped of the VC and dropped lol

Jordan Lewis just said Andrew McGrath should be All-Australian lol.

As per the Orazio Fantasia example, you really only need to be semi-competent for 6-10 weeks while DONNING THE SASH™ to be considered a star, hey.
The only logical explanation for this is that there is another Andrew McGrath in the AFL.

Hope Essendon, Collingwood, Richmond and Carlton wallow in mediocrity for the foreseeable future. Screw the VFL establishment.

Won’t be allowed to happen. Shit will be fixed to fix it.

Won’t be allowed to happen. Shit will be fixed to fix it.
Lol the entire first round for a few years will be given to vic clubs, no worries m8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you have a Giants avatar?

I am a Giants member until Hinkley is sacked, even then I might be lost to Port forever as GWS under Kingsley do a lot of what I would consider Port Adelaide things that have been mostly lost or eroded under Hinkley and Koch.

I am a Giants member until Hinkley is sacked, even then I might be lost to Port forever as GWS under Kingsley do a lot of what I would consider Port Adelaide things that have been mostly lost or eroded under Hinkley and Koch.

Went to the game against hawthorn in Canberra. Cracking last quarter. Amazing finish from the big big sounders

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back