Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Whately was just about suggesting it would be better for all concerned if he did the honourable thing and took a cyanide tablet.

Rankine was convulsing on the ground!

bazinga GIF
He's the mum of the AFL is Gerard. The one who takes the orange quarters and lolly snakes out to the kids at half time.

Nothing like my mum though. I went through a period of getting a few head knocks including one which sent me to hospital overnight with retrograde amnesia, not remembering anything after I went off until the next morning. Her response when the docs told her was - 'he didn't play well anyway, I can see why he wanted to forget it'.

We need both mum types in the commentary box imho.

He's the mum of the AFL is Gerard. The one who takes the orange quarters and lolly snakes out to the kids at half time.

Nothing like my mum though. I went through a period of getting a few head knocks including one which sent me to hospital overnight with retrograde amnesia, not remembering anything after I went off until the next morning. Her response when the docs told her was - 'he didn't play well anyway, I can see why he wanted to forget it'.

We need both mum types in the commentary box imho.
No chance of growing up soft with a Mum like that, she sounds like a ripper 😂

I'm sure there's a more relevant SANFL thread where this belongs. But can't be buggered looking, so do us a solid mods and move it where you think it fits best.

But seriously, how good is this guy and his story. Loyalty to your club, even if its another club outside ours, deserves respect.

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 12.05.38 AM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 weeks for Pickett? Moore out with HIA.

Already making excuses for Kozzie.
Dan's exemplary record v Pickett: repeat offender. I can fully understand why they're wanting Kossie to get off 🥴.

Nah they’re going to go with Moore shouldn’t have attacked the ball like that. If Pickett hadn’t attempted the bump and instead tried to kick the ball, he probably gets the free kick for below the knees.

He'll get off.
It was just a brushing of the neck according to BT:rolleyes:
View attachment 2089077

It's actually so bizarre how people can defend this. He's literally moving AWAY from the ball that Moore was contesting, he made 0 attempt to engage in the contest and chose to bump.

If this gets less than 5 what's the point!? If it wasn't already clear, we've moved on from punishing the action and now we're punishing the outcome. Bizarre.

It's actually so bizarre how people can defend this. He's literally moving AWAY from the ball that Moore was contesting, he made 0 attempt to engage in the contest and chose to bump.

If this gets less than 5 what's the point!? If it wasn't already clear, we've moved on from punishing the action and now we're punishing the outcome. Bizarre.
If we were still punishing the action, Riley Thilthorpe wouldn't be playing in Sydney tonight.

No way in hell that gets 5 games. It will be 1-2.

Dan got 5 because of the look of Rankine’s arms going into spasm not because of his bump.

Saw this graphic on twitter. Both pale in comparison to Chad Wingard. After 3 seasons he had 95 goals and 46 goal assists. Went on to kick 53 goals with 20 goal assists in his 4th season. I miss peak Wingard.

1724462009993.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back