Game Day Port v Bulldogs at AO, Gather Round 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port very short in the betting,I’m still thinking we can win this but the betting is miles apart from what it should be.
We don’t have to get off to a flyer but can’t come out half asleep.
I’m thinking if we do win it’s about 18points tops definitely not worth the $1.40 something.

This week he's dropped the captain* to "manage" him (certainly not because of form) in the same way he coached from the bench (certainly not because of WGT's comments)

Watch out for other acts of desperation today lol

Crowz ditched a favored son for Dawson
We “manage” an underperforming leader

View attachment 1661311

🎶Ken feels so unsacked right now…”
Im gonna go out on a limb and say a vast majority of fans at a footy match in the rain on a saturday night are not veronicas fans.

Music between goals is so T20, but who are we kidding the AFL is essentially that. It barely resembles the product of even a short time of a decade ago.

If everything goes to follow history here beveridge will jump hinkley and pile on a substantial early lead before ken even wakes up by then it will be to late to do anything.
The dogs to start with a burst, win the clearances, attack around the left flank into the goal square, with a ruck there to distract Allir. 6 to 1 goals at qtr time, even in the wet. Ken to watch on - say Ive seen this before and not change a thing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im gonna go out on a limb and say a vast majority of fans at a footy match in the rain on a saturday night are not veronicas fans.

Music between goals is so T20, but who are we kidding the AFL is essentially that. It barely resembles the product of even a short time of a decade ago.
I didn’t even know they were around anymore. Plenty of solid music acts from SA, pity they weren’t offered the same exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back