Game Day Port v Fremantle 2014 First Semi-Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No names mentioned, but pretty embarrassing really!

We might as well leave and go back to the airport.

This is a ****in disgrace
YES WE KERN'T

Trade Everyone!

Schulz you ******!!!

Way to roll over and ******* give up.
AND FOR THE GOLD

game over right there. 8:16pm

The game is opening up a bit now. Hopefully we can get a run on in the second half 8:22pm

What exactly changed within the space of 6 minutes to retract prematurely calling the game.

Bahahahaha

I'll admit it. I doubted our ability to come back. The midfield was being smashed, from ruck on down. We looked structureless. We were rushed. And then, and then...everything changed. I don't know exactly how but it did.

There have been posters on here who have doubted Kern as a match-day coach. I wonder if they still think that?

Wow what a fantastic win by our Power boys over there in the west - you should have heard the screaming coming from the houses around mine down here in Osborne (ours was the loudest of course) - I'll be proudly flying my big 2004 Power Premiership flag from my front yard flag pole and wearing my Power top when I go for my morning walk (and every day this coming week) - then I'm off to the Port Maggies - South Adelaide Prelim Final at AO tomorrow arvo.:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats guys, played unbelievably well. Will take it right up to the hawks next week. Hopefully you can do what the crows couldn't a couple of seasons ago.

Ollie Wines - 19 years old, just amazing. The kid will be something very special.
Can't believe he is 19!

No names mentioned, but pretty embarrassing really!

AND FOR THE GOLD

What exactly changed within the space of 6 minutes to retract prematurely calling the game.

Bahahahaha

MMAAAAAAAYTE, YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR SARCASM METER IN FOR REPAIRS.

GO THROUGH AND READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS IN THIS GAME.

MMAAAAAAAYTE, YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR SARCASM METER IN FOR REPAIRS.

GO THROUGH AND READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS IN THIS GAME.

Lets crush some skulls bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back