Game Day Port v Melbourne 7pm @ MCG, Round 22 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this would be anywhere near the certainty some people think. Play like the last 6 quarters and we'll win, play like we have the rest of the season and I think we could lose. Melbourne at the G are a different proposition to anywhere else and they beat us here.

#sackhinkley
Todd Marshall is playing, so port are screwed imo.

Expecting a reality check after last week, happens all the time... I don't believe in this team or these leaders, but boy I hope I am wrong.

Gut feels Ollie to have 30, Drew to have 20, JHF to be quiet for 3 quarters but being the best player by a mile in 1 quarter, Forward line to be all at sea without Mitch, 100 comments about Houston at Melbourne next year and camera on him laughing and shaking hands with anyone in Blue and Red post match, Connor to kick 5. Melbourne win in <19 points, Jordan and Langdon to get a hold of us, Jack Billings to look like the best pick up of the year, Fritsch kick 3, Van Rooyen kick 4, Pickett to kick 6.

Carn the Pear! :pear:

Me when Todd Marshall kicks his 6th

View attachment AuyAFkWNnkORLnmJ.mp4

Rap battles as an olympic sport please.

Imagine israel vs. Palestine if it was recognised.

Or like, Russia vs. Ukraine post war.

India vs. Pakistan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rap battles as an olympic sport please.

Imagine israel vs. Palestine if it was recognised.

Or like, Russia vs. Ukraine post war.

India vs. Pakistan

World peace through the power of body rock.

“Incredible scenes here at the Olympiad. Palestine forces Israel into withdrawal of West Bank after breaking out the Robot to defeat a poorly executed Worm by the Israeli. Judges were unanimous in awarding gold to the crowd favourite.”

World peace through the power of body rock.

“Incredible scenes here at the Olympiad. Palestine forces Israel into withdrawal of West Bank after breaking out the Robot to defeat a poorly executed Worm by the Israeli. Judges were unanimous in awarding gold to the crowd favourite.”
MUHAMMAD SPITTING FIRE AT HIS ISRAELI OPPONENT HIGHLIGHTING THEIR USE OF HUMAN SHIELDS WHAT AN INCREDIBLE GAMBIT

View attachment 2073957
How long after do they call an ambulance? haha.
Ray Gun is actually 36 year old university lecturer with a PhD in cultural studies, bit old in the tooth for this stuff as most are teens competing.
Looks like it’s only going to be a one off thing as LA won’t have it in 4 years.

MUHAMMAD SPITTING FIRE AT HIS ISRAELI OPPONENT HIGHLIGHTING THEIR USE OF HUMAN SHIELDS WHAT AN INCREDIBLE GAMBIT

I think we’re onto something here. Pakistan v India would be incredible.

View attachment 2073957

I saw this last night I thought it was paying homage
mr burns GIF

It's funny how non Victorian teams always talk about getting a run on the MCG before finals and yet we haven't played a final on the MCG in a decade. Pretty presumptuous I reckon, clubs with a record as abject as Port shouldn't be getting so far ahead of themselves.
Given that every grand final will be played at the mcg for the rest of forever, every team should want to play there as often as possible. Even if they're no chance of making it in the current year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back