Game Day Port v Richmond - Rd 11 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year Geelong were 11-1 and belted us by 70 points. High fives on the bench by Scott, Danger, Ablett and Selwood. They look like they won the premiership.

Peaking too early is definitely a thing.

This game is just 4 points, nothing that happens today will impact finals. I sense people on this board are building this as a season definining, pretender/contender exposing match.

Its not, its just four points. Port have drafted better than any club in the comp the last few years and will continue to reap those rewards.

L
Agree 100% as long as it's a strong good showing it's not bought and sold today

when you realise this guy is a hack and Graham Cornes would take us to a premiership you would take a look at yourself in the mirror and start to question your whole thought process, because Ken is a flog of the highest order
You're the flog mate

If we win this I’ll finally believe the McClelland hype.

Have had 15 minutes or so of showers in the western suburbs. So expect that will hit AO and it will be slippery before the first bounce.

3 milestone players
wet weather
they dont have cotch

everything says we win but modern day port adelaide says we dont and we are again left severly dissapointed.

We will either tharsh them. Lose by 15-30 or draw. If its close i dont think we will win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 milestone players
wet weather
they dont have cotch

everything says we win but modern day port adelaide says we dont and we are again left severly dissapointed.

We will either tharsh them. Lose by 15-30 or draw. If its close i dont think we will win

So anything can happen then?

3 milestone players
wet weather
they dont have cotch

No one outside Alberton rates us. A game and percentage top of the table in a shortened season yet 4th favourites for the flag. time to send a message.

Richmond’s pace around the ball will trouble us. To win we will need to be on top in contested ball and clearances. Big game for Ollie in his 150th.

Have a feeling Rozee is building toward a special performance and that probably means he will pull it out in a big match like this.

No one outside Alberton rates us. A game and percentage top of the table in a shortened season yet 4th favourites for the flag. time to send a message.
The scepticism is warranted. The loses to the Lions and St Kilda didn't help cement our spot as favourites. Today we get another chance, let's see how we go.

Hey guys,

I wanted to wish you well today, hoping for a good match and no injuries.

Want you guys to also know, im super impressed with your list and love seeing Ken get some success.

I think its a test to see how we stack up against once another. Keen to see how Balta goes on Dixon too.
There's a fair chance we'll meet during the finals, so the might have a slight psychological advantage for the big game later in the year, if it eventuates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Richmond - Rd 11 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back