Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like the Collingwood game.

This team doesn't produce character/adversity wins that premiership teams have.

We just don't have enough winners at the club.
Well when you have an utter loser as the head coach it ain’t surprising this culture exists.

Bravo VFL, the house always wins. Did you see Hinkley walk over to Dangerkunt with a big smile on his face to slap his back. Disgusting.

Pathetic sport, run by a morally and financially bankrupt state with Melbourne and Geelong, the bleak concrete suburban hell hole of port Philip bay, both physically and metaphorically fulfilling its role as the arseh*le of the world.

Might as well go watch 70s SANFL reruns to enjoy the sport before these VFL fukers smeared it with their never ending shit stream.

Our good players are real good, our bad players are real bad.

Two bad mistakes by Evans and McEntee during the third when we had real good open play at goals, when we had all the momentum, hurt bigtime.

Dante V gets better each week. Another year and a touch more confidence and stregth and he'll go well I think.

And Jonas isn't the only one in the current leadership group that must be nowhere near it by start of next year, DBJ is absolutely horrendous.

We played much better than expected and any game is worth watching when Butters and Rozee are on song. They just make things happen, and they make teams jumpy.

Much to like, a lot to be completely worried about too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least 2 of them were players kicking from a similar position and he is supposed to be one of the best shots in the competition.

And everyone from gray to boak to rozee to butters and all the players in between have done the exact same thing under Hinkley.

Going off on todd reeks of picking your target cause here’s your chance.

Players passing it off bugs me too, but I’m not dumb enough to think Todd’s jsit taken it off his bat to do it, any port fan with 2 brain cells noticed the pattern a decade ago. It’s coach instructed. Has been for years and every ****ing player from scrub to star has done the same thing.

Shithouse umpiring favouring Geelong as usual. 10-2 their way in the last?!?!

Marshall taking no responsibility for anything, ever.

Usual suspects doing dumb shit in key moments.

Ken loving life after our fourth loss in a row - nice trip home hey Kenny?!

Now likely to be 4th on the ladder tomorrow night, after being a few games clear in 2nd around a month ago.

Amazeballs!

I can’t believe how we are tumbling down the ladder (by the end of tomorrow) as we continue to accumulate losses. Letting our premiership chances slip atm.

That’s me done I think. How can anyone invest any emotional energy into something so farcical as the way that this sport it umpired.

It's corruption writ large.

They don't even try to hide it.

There's a perversion in their guilt that they wear with pride... go figure.

Utterly bent... yay!

Can't question the effort, the midfield did amazing to nearly lift the whole side given the outs.

The umpires just had no secondary perspective tonight. All game long, critical frees paid to them and not us.

Ultimately not good enough and the same basic coaching fundamentals cost us at key times, but it's the cross we bear under Hinkley.

JHF, Rozee, Butters brilliant. Lots of others tried.

Houston disappointing

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back