Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

EGA9sdu.jpg
FB_IMG_1661658424408.jpg

Darcy Byrne O’Shea pettigrew Jones was poor. He has been poor for three years!!!!!
He is a player that if he is listed to play, you know you’re not winning a big final.

Some good signs from some players.
Houston had a bad game. Duursma frustrates the hell out of me!

Will be out in straight sets but have exceeded my expectations to date.

Yes Visintini tries hard and can win the odd hit out and is decent at ground level but he simply doesn’t look like he will ever take a grab. He really does remind me of Lobbe.
Terrible call.

This will be embarrassing in a few years.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get to watch the game, just seeing the score now. What was captain courageous Jonas like?
My favorite play was right at the death where he, for once, outbodies someone, but doesn’t separate from his opponent to take the mark. Just let’s the ball fall to his left hand side 😂

My concern is that Geelong are actually not very good. Had them on toast really and Geelong then kick the last 4 of the game.

Was a pretty standard script. With all the injuries, there was no real expectations of a win which is why we went ok, then we found ourselves in front, so then of course, we miss our set shots and didn't kick another goal.

I'm not sure that Finlayson, Jones and Bergman would have been any better than the guys that came in to be honest. Feel pretty flat watching the same old script the last decade.

Yes Visintini tries hard and can win the odd hit out and is decent at ground level but he simply doesn’t look like he will ever take a grab. He really does remind me of Lobbe.
Dude the guys played a few games. Was excellent tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back