Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he really? :mad::mad:

1691238090520-png.1765849

The free kick and 50 was laughable. JHF is ridden into the ground every week and more often than not called holding the ball, otherwise ball up.

Shouldn't have given away the 50 but you would have to have the patience of a saint to say nothing every week.
It’s almost as if they’ve been trying to see how much they can push him with the umpiring so he can lash out and look undisciplined. I know it sounds like I’m bordering on conspiracy but I’ve never seen anything like it before.

He's a 20 year old ruck who obviously needs another preseason to be right to go.

He has the shoulders and arms of a 20 year old ruck.

3 months of serious pain in the gym working on his arms and shoulders he won't be at the back of the pack he will be at the front of the pack and taking marks.

This is why we are saying he needs another preseason.

Dante is coming along nicely.

I hope you’re right he certainly deserves more time.

Free kicks are beyond the joke. Got this off the Fox Sports site. Of the top 4 teams with free kicks against, none are Victorian.

In a league where 10/18 teams are Victorian, all things being equal, probability of a non-victorian team having the highest free kick counts is 8/18. Therefore the probability of the highest being non Victorian and the second highest being non Victorian etc. until the 4th highest is 8/18 * 7/17 * 6/16 * 5/15 or 2.3%
it's F***ed.

Screenshot_20230805-214209.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken would be pleased. His team won and he already has a 2 year extension sewn up so doesn't need the team he coaches to win again this season

Koch is happy too. His team also won…

Not proud of anything, it's another loss, give a **** about the players we had out. Great teams find ways to win, something we will never be. Same old shit.

Oh yeah, I love you JHF. Give a **** about that 50 either, it shows how much you care and it hurts you. 20 years old, the kids going to be destroying everyone for years to come.

nah that's not a brave loss. well in control with momentum, piss blasting 100 missed chances, then let the cats kick 4 goals in a row to win.

GEELONG AREN'T GOOD. they lost to freo at home last week ffs.

marshall basically cost us the game by being a coward. kept giving it to players who are worse kicks in the exact same position. maybe he needs a shrink i dunno but looks like he shouldnt be playing.
Like someone said the umpiring when they played went massively Freo’s way

I'm over Todd Marshall, giving the ball off when he needed to go back. He's soft, yeah I said it.

I'm not convinced Collingwood will win the flag, so who does?

Port will definitely finish top 4 - just have to focus on winning that first final, no matter where it is. We know we can do why not.

There's still a lot to happen in this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back