Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

7 out. 31 frees to Geelong. Carn.

For me it’s always the green we don’t get that frustrate me - even more so when they occur within minutes of the opposition getting frees for the same thing.

Dante has surprised me, I thought he was a terrible selection before the Showdown but he offered more tonight than what Lycett has in half his games this year.

If only we'd be so brave with picking a someone like Pasini and seeing what he's got at this level.
I always believed and hated the knocking, same as I hate the knocking against Todd.

With Hinkley hopefully gone next year, Carr in, and another pre-season, a lot of our fringe players can take the next step up.

Visentini especially. Looks to be a great future player for us.

Yes, we had a bunch of players out, and yes, our "backs were against the wall".

But we still could have won that.

But, as we have seen time and time again in the Hinkley era, especially in finals, we always fall short in such situations.

Groundhog... ****in... Day...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm over Todd Marshall, giving the ball off when he needed to go back. He's soft, yeah I said it.

I'm not convinced Collingwood will win the flag, so who does?

Port will definitely finish top 4 - just have to focus on winning that first final, no matter where it is. We know we can do why not.

There's still a lot to happen in this season.

Carlton win it and crazy vossy on the Dias goes KEN HINKLEY - THIS ONES FOR YOU!!

With Hinkley hopefully gone next year, Carr in, and another pre-season, a lot of our fringe players can take the next step up.

Visentini especially. Looks to be a great future player for us.
Not happening. You just know how Hinkley, the Club and his media acolytes are going to paint this - a true backs to the wall performance demonstrating how good our system is, by pushing the premiers and losing by a couple of dodgy frees with 7 outs. He's not going anywhere :mad:

Has anyone seen any other coach joking with the opposition after being screwed out of a close game? No, me neither :mad:
yes, I recall in 1984, within seconds of the final siren, coach John Cahill was seen having a giggle after patting Michael Aish on the back after losing 4 in a row.

Did. Not. Happen

1691238090520-png.1765849

Losses like that hurt don't they Kenny...

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back