Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look at the circumstances you dickhead. No other club has the injury and illness issues that we have had in recent weeks.
Oh there's always "circumstances" with this club.

The side we played tonight just had their best 2 out. Everyone has injuries. We were depleted tonight sure but we've been shit for 6 weeks now and it's not just due to injuries/ilness/umpires

It's due to the dumb **** coaching on the bench plus a mentally fragile group.

The side we played tonight just had their best 2 out. Everyone has injuries. We were depleted tonight sure but we've been s**t for 6 weeks now and it's not due to injuries/ilness

It's due to the dumb * coaching on the bench
Not like we have had in recent weeks. You are a full on imbecile and I think that you may be off your meds permanently. Ffs for all sakes, get back on them quickly.

1691238090520-png.1765849
What a two bit cashed up hillbilly fukcer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not like we have had in recent weeks. You are a full on imbecile and I think that you may be off your meds permanently. Ffs for all sakes, get back on them quickly.
You want to blame injuries against Adelaide and Carlton? We were smashed . Piss off seriously.

The pies game we choked as well

We've been shit since the Essendon game where we were full strength and limped home against rubbish opposition.

Signs were there almost 2 months ago now. We are gone.

I thought we did well . Typically missed some very gettable shots and had a fair amount of the game looking the better side .
Couldn’t fault the effort . We lacked polish with or SANFL players in , Mead struggles to make an impact , Lord and Burgoyne kind of fit in and are worth preserving with on the list Frankie Evans is a bit interesting in a Josh Mahoney kind of way , Bonner was ok but struggles in contested play , Jonas was O K I suppose . Visentini was actually not too bad , I think he might have a future and looks to have a promising future. .
I reckon Marshall was crook with the flu , he did come into the game but looked off colour most of the night and with Ollie Lord being competitive but not really dangerous we struggled for a tall target .
Rioli was great but needed more cover to get on his own once they identified him and put extra work into him .
S.P.P was good , Rozee excellent, Butters brilliant , Horne Francis good , Burton good , Williams good , DBJ good , Duursma good , Drew good , Boak, Wines, ok Mcentee just ok , Houston ok .
We missed Finlayson and Dixon , I guess they had Hawkins and Blicavs out so that cancels that .
It was a pretty good game , pity we lost , hopefully we can get back on the winners list next week .
Im not panicking yet , I think we normally would’ve won that with our standard team in , just hope we can get a fit team back in with Dixon, Lycett , Finlayson, Allir , Jones , Farrell , McKenzie . Not saying we can win it but I’d like to think we could win a final if we can hang on to a top 4 spot .
Coaching was fine , thought the plan was good enough we just lacked a bit of talent especially up forward .
Looking forward hopefully Josh Sinn can get fit and come on next year along with Jackson because Boak and Wines are starting to look a bit dinosaurish .
Good game for the non aligned but for us lot disappointing because of the implications

I said if we lose by less than 6 goals it will be a fair effort. Even better when McKenzie was subbed out.

Its and A+ for effort.

But when we get so close and make the same dumb mistakes over and over and the farken umpires in the last quarter - Im looking at you #16 in particular. -its so farken frustrating that we continually lack composure.

In the end it was their experienced players who got them over the line.

Last edited:
You want to blame injuries against Adelaide and Carlton. We were smashed . Piss off seriously.

We've been s**t since the Essendon game where we were full strength and limped home against rubbish opposition.

Signs were there almost 2 months ago now. We are gone.
You piss off dickhead ****ing permanently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port vs 31 free kicks to 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back