Game Day Port vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barassi rocking the electric blue disco suit while out on the field addressing his players is one of the funniest looks in football history.

He is one of your boys. Premiership player and all , Kingsley not Hinkley should have been the narrative and follow through from your board and football department. Or is it Kochie that has the final say. ? If so. No good. Pies learnt it the hard way , Eduardo was great for us in the first 9 to 10 years. After that. Collingwood became his toy to play with , Ego was a dirty word then .

the stinking afl has rigged the comp, so port members can't jettison our board members for not acting in the clubs interest.

instead the board answers to the afl, and to their interests.

Mickey Mouse league.

Sure they are getting spanked but we are playing 4 men short because of Donuts. Blaming the players is the game that Hinkley wants us to play.

All the while being completely out coached. Thank * we didn't have the balls to get Kingsley last year.

Honed his craft at Richmond but yeah Kane you were right..."who are they going to get... Kingsley"

Chortle

Its not all on Lycett.
help me new girl quotes GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would hope that half this side is booked in for surgery at the end of the year. I cant think of any other explanation for not rocking up like this.
This is exactly the excuse Hinkley is going to role with.

It's been a long season, injuries, yada yada yada

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well I hope GWS go all the way and win the whole thing. That way nobody would be happy.

football will be the winner.
they have great players and they (now) play an entertaining gamestyle.
Leon Cameron was a disgrace and Sen pumped him up every week.

Playing injured players is not the best.

They are running hard and tough.

They shut down 5 to 8 minutes left just before the half.

They are better coached but you all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back