Game Day Port vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps you better check what, ”deviate,” means. It changed direction and flight
after the touch. If you can’t see that it was touched, you better give up!

lol you are a moron. it was already travelling from left to right. footballs often deviate in the air. we see that all the time on kicks that sail clear through the sticks

possibly it was touched, probably was touched

that still doesn't mean that the grainy footage wasn't absolutely useless and that the umps just guessed. its a million dollar business relying on footage that resembles gas station camera from the 90's.

The row in front of us populated by happy clappers
Berating us and the two rows behind for being negative 😲
We're a disgrace.
I agree. I think we should all stand up and applaud Port's performance to date. It's inspirational stuff 😒

Bloke a few seats down giving a couple of guys absolute shit. For what I have no idea? He was going off at someone who inadvertently sat in the wrong seat pre game. Honest mistake, but this ****head was having none of it 😠

Then arcs up for no reason!!!

I looked at the guys he was berating and they just shook their heads and shrugged in bemusement at me 😕

Apparently they were negative too.

Some people!

Interesting that arguably the most individual, “selfish” forward on our list, a player not developed by Ken, is our top scorer tonight. Nice assist from Lord up the ground though.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back