Port vs NM - Game thread and banging on and all that

Remove this Banner Ad

Cornes looks shocking.. no confidence, got held off the ball by Ben Ross.
3 minutes left, first quarter..

Roos free, right in front of goal.
Campbell to take it.

4 3 27
3 4 22

Got to kick those

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but it's at AAMI stadium. Whenever you play Adelaide or Port Adelaide at AAMI stadium you need to be 7 goals in front at 3/4 time to be any chance of winning.

12 goals if you're North.

Umps are just fuggin cheats. That Campbell holding the ball was the joke of the season.

I think we should have been three goals up. Thommos miss was pathetic - how do you kick into the man on the mark when you are 20 metres out? Still, nice to see him drop across the front of the pack for a mark.
Step it up now North and we will win this by 6 goals.

Thoughts on Grima?

Looks ok at the minute, did some good things. Ross looks good as does Hansen.

And how good was Todd's tap to petrie?

how good is boomer - what a superstar. its such a shame we don't have a few more blokes to help him out each week, he is a freak!

Ben Ross - Brent Harvey type player, quick, looks like a solid kick, needs game time and confidence and im very happy with the way he looks.

Todd Goldstein - Big man, not a bad leap, looks very smart with his basketball background, lovely tap to Petrie (elthough was against Chad Cornes)

Blake Brima - Looks to be very trim and fit, looks to have added a bit of pace he just looks class when he gets the ball if he can stay injury free and get game time and confidence im very sure he will be a gun - just looks like he can be anything

Drew Petrie - Love him really had a great season and i love watching him gets the boys going, takes some strong marks and makes a contest.

Harvey,Harris,Wells,Simpson not much influence looking for a big 2nd quarter from these guys

We played terrible football in the first 15 minutes, not running, not playing man-on-man and were lucky to be up at quarter time. But we did play good tough footy towards the last part of the quarter. Just gotta stick our tackles its killing me watching everyone miss tackles!

Just hanging in there games in the balance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs NM - Game thread and banging on and all that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back